Chapter 12: Carnage V.S Origami

3rd POV:

In Fraxinus's ship.

There was a huge big ship over there and looks like something else for what they gonna seen and this ship was belong to someone else who was own this ship here...and turns out that the ship is very big and bigger anything for what they saw. This ship is watching at the battle of spirits fighting with wizards and now they saw there is a new spirit here...and yes...a new spirit was dangerous and deadliest as hell...a monster for what they saw is (Y/N) with his Carnage form.

a monster for what they saw is (Y/N) with his Carnage form

Fraxinus.

Fraxinus (フラクシナス, Furakushinasu?), is one of the five airships used by Ratatoskr. The command center of Ratatoskr is located on the airship, making it a very important base to its members. It usually hovers about 15 km above the Tengu City. It is shown to have several defensive and offensive capabilities.

After being severely damaged by Origami in Volume 11, it is rebuilt into a more powerful version called Fraxinus EX (フラクシナス EX?), with the ship's AI MARIA now being able to communicate with the crew.

The crew members are Reine Murasame, Kyouji Kawagoe, Masaomi Mikimoto, Hinako Shiizaki, Munechika Nakatsugawa, and Kozue Minowa....they are watching the battle of (Y/N) back there and this make them were terrified of (Y/N) with his Carnage form and the scariest part for what they saw (Y/N) kill and consume these girls alive by himself. Then (Y/N) was extremely dangerous for what they gonna witnessed the true strength with horror of (Y/N)...the devil who came here and punish those sinners and even criminals and there was a leader over there and she sat on the throne by herself...and she had a red long hair with ponytail and she saw the battle of (Y/N) fighting with wizards...was brutal, and gore too.

Masaomi: "W-W-What is that? That's not a spirit!" He said to them 

Hinako: "I don't know...I already scan it and it wasn't Spirit...but something worse for what I definitely tries to figure out." She said to him.

Munechika: "Okay, can somebody else tell me what is that thing comes from...why is it here for this city?" He asked them and they don't know and Kotori was thinking and she seen how much is terrifying and dangerous of (Y/N) really is.