Chapter 21: More Powers & Teleport

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

The agonizing scream of Isaac who was deadly painful and his death has coming and death wish has coming for him and make the poor bastard is screaming and keep screaming out and finally it is stopped and allowed (Y/N) was transform back to his own human form. When (Y/N) was sigh out little bit and make him was chuckle out little bit and he just kill Isaac and end him with the powers for what he tries to control...but (Y/N) consume Isaac and the bastard is finally death.

(Y/N): "Hehehe...well, this is wonderful...I wonder if the girls are going to be alright?" He asked himself and make (Y/N) was walking out to somewhere and searching for his two lovely girls doing.

When (Y/N) was walking back to the girls right away and he need to make sure that they are going to be alright and until (Y/N) was got there and he saw Saya and Kurumi killing many cyborgs and some mercenaries who even tries to stopped him and (Y/N) just take them all out already. Then (Y/N) was look at the two of them were stood right there and they both are got their weapons aiming at Artemisia who was been defeated by the two female spirits and she can't handle enough at the two of them...and she was proven to be wrong that she isn't good enough to face the two of them.

Artemisia: "Y-Y-You kill Isaac....b-b-but impossible." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Of course...I kill him with my bare hands." He said to her.

Kurumi: "We heard his screams...so agonizing.~" She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Indeed it is.~" He said to her.

Saya: "What about her? Shall we let her live?" She asked (Y/N) and make him was turn his head to look at Artemisia who was breathing out in horrible and she had a huge hole on her legs and she can't even move...and her arms too...also there was 5 wounds on her stomach where the holes got shot by Artemisia and Kurumi. The two of them were beating the shit out of here and then she was only be alive...and (Y/N) who was walking toward to her and kneel down on her who was look at her and make her breathing out with bloods comes out of her mouth.

Artemisia: "Y-Y-You demon..." She said.

(Y/N): "Now, only you are left...so do us a favor? Do you want to live or not?"

Artemisia: "I-I rather die than you are....I won't be accept to be save by you, monster." She said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he turn his head to look at Saya and he gave her a nod right away.

Saya: "Alright, seems...we are going to just end your life." She said to Artemisia and make her get her pistol gun out and aiming weapon at her.

" She said to Artemisia and make her get her pistol gun out and aiming weapon at her

Saya: "This is how you are going to die." She said and pressed the trigger of her gun and shot Artemisia in the head.