Chapter 4: Meet Lucifer The King Of Hell

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

(Y/N): "Well, it was beautiful night eh?" He asked her and then there was Charlie and (Y/N) who sat on the roof of the vehicle car that (Y/N) just driving the vehicle car for what he really buy it in this hell and looks like the two of them were sat there and chilling little bit. Then they both just sat there and thinking about something else in their heads and (Y/N) turn his head to look at Charlie who was sat there and make her tries to think and he saw her smile.

 Then they both just sat there and thinking about something else in their heads and (Y/N) turn his head to look at Charlie who was sat there and make her tries to think and he saw her smile

Charlie: "Yes, it is." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hehehe...I guess I have been fun with you." He said to her and make her giggle and she was lean her head on (Y/N)'s left arm and then he use his arm hug her beside with him and the two of them were stare at the red full moon up there and they both definitely enjoying peaceful life with this place. When Charlie was look at (Y/N) who just sat there and she can seen his face is happy and yes...he is pretty happy right now and all he just sat there on the roof of the car and make (Y/N) was turn his head look at her.

(Y/N): "What are you staring at, Charlie?" He asked her.

Charlie: "😳😳😳😳" She was blushes up and she seen this young teenage boy was handsome because she seen him is definitely tough and also better man who doing his own right to keep this city is safe.

Charlie: "Nothing...I'm just seeing you be happy here in this world." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "Well, I living here with you because...it make me felt happy that I was wondering if the military or anybody else tries to find me and hunt me down but...I wouldn't know if I safe here from now on cause...I am here...this is my own home now." He said to her and make her was look back at him and then she smiled at him and she was lean her head and nuzzling her head at (Y/N)'s left arm and then (Y/N) raise his right hand at her face and give her a look at him.

(Y/N): "Charlie, there's no need to hide out from me...cause I know you were stare at me." He said to her and make her was blushing up and she said.

Charlie: "I'm sorry, (Y/N)...I just don't know how to say...but I am in loving with you because I really like you the way you were tries to prove yourself protect me from danger...I wish you had a beautiful normal lie in your own world." She said to (Y/N) and make him was smile at her and then the two of them still keep kissing each others.

" She said to (Y/N) and make him was smile at her and then the two of them still keep kissing each others