Chapter 28: Carnage's Return To Hell

3rd POV:

In Hell.

When Charlie with Vaggie are sit down on the chair by themselves and they both just sat there and waiting for (Y/N) because they didn't seen him was came back here and they are worrying about him...he was definitely gone and disappeared like that and this make the two of them were worried. Then the two of them were sigh that they just want (Y/N) back to the hell where he is gonna going back there that (Y/N) just want get back fast as he could.

Charlie: "*Sigh*" She sigh out.

Vaggie: "You misses him?" She asked her.

Charlie: "Yes, I want to seen him." She said to Vaggie and make the two of them were sat there and chilling little bit but until out of nowhere a portal appeared out of nowhere and it land down on the ground where the two of them were surprises and they turn their heads to look at the portal and then a figure who was stepped out of the portal by himself and make them both were got their own fighting stances.

Vaggie: "Who are you?!" She said to him and then the figure was take his hood off and showing his true face and make Charlie with Vaggie were surprises as hell and they both saw (Y/N) is here.

(Y/N): "Hello, girls.~" He said to them and make the two of them were giving him a hug right away and they both were hugging him tightly and not let go because they were crying out for him and then (Y/N) was told them to calm down. Then he showing the two of them there were more girlfriends were arrive here and make the two demons were surprises and they give him a glare and (Y/N) told the two of them that he had a harem members but Charlie with Vaggie can share.

To Be Continued.