Chapter 18: Saya The White Queen (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with Kurumi are in the park for themselves and then they both were hang out in the Tengu city and experience all around here for the two of them and Kurumi was dressing up with her black outfit...like beautiful princess...but she was definitely beautiful woman that (Y/N) is imagine and he start to feeling love with her like Rose...but he misses Rose badly and he want to see her again.

But there was an appearance of the figure who is on the rooftop's building and make her stare at the two of them and she had her face interest with smirk on her face and she said.

???: "So this must be...him...Carnage...The Devil Spirit.~" She said to herself.

~" She said to herself

Sawa/White Queen.

Sawa: "Well, then...Devil Spirit...it seems you are my perfect king.~" She said and make her was begin to moving away by herself and then she will meet (Y/N) and she want to face him and she...really fallen love with him because she witness the power of (Y/N) and turns out that she is interest at him.

Kurumi: "No just changed forms because it would be weird if I went out with my other outfit looking like that. Besides. Don't you like my outfit and my new look."

(Y/N): "I didn't know you could change forms."

Kurumi: "No just a little help from a friend who could change my looks and one pill it last for 7 hours."

(Y/N): "That sounds amazing but I hardly believe that."

Kurumi: "I don't care if you don't all care about is our date at the Fun land."

(Y/N): "Then let's go and have fun at the Fun Land."

Kurumi grabbed his arm and hugged it close to her body. (Y/N) and her started to walk down the stairs and went out the door. Both of them started walking to the fun land to start his date while (Y/N) was thinking on how to make this date fun for her. After 2 hours passed making (Y/N) and Kurumi and. When both of them arrived he saw the flashing lights on the rides and around the area. This brought back memories of his parents and (Y/N) little brother always got on every ride and almost every show that was here....and yes it is long time ago in his reality world.

The one thing that made him smile was when (Y/N) and (Y/N)'s parents with his little brother were about to leave his dad got a phone making him walk around in circles. When he was doing that a mine started to cop every move that he did even when he was moving his hand while talking. (Y/N) and his mother were laughing bringing a tear in his eyes of happiness. After he finished thinking Kurumi was tapping on his face to see if (Y/N) was alright.

Kurumi: "Hey. You ok you're zoning out?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I'm alright, just thought of something."

Kurumi: "Alright, let's go have fun already."