three

A/n
Hey y'all! I just wanna pop in and see your guy's thoughts on the chapters so far. Leave a comment and enjoy!!

|Niccolo|

I finished my test 30 minutes later than she did. Her stupid smirk that appeared on her lips.  She bit her lip while she read her book.  About the way she was so content...

Shut up. ENOUGH. Nightmare. Class ended, and I slipped past her desk. "I hope you fail". I whisper, knowing damn well she had a better chance than me. I wasn't gonna tell her that though.

"Maybe you'll pass if you sleep with the teacher". She spat, before taking her bag and shoulder checking me on her way out. "Cagna". (Bitch). I shot, as she walked away. She was so freaking annoying.

|Serena|

I walked past him. "Cagna". He told me. I ignored him. I just needed to find Marco. His stupid face. His stupid eyes. His stupid girlfriend. He walked past me to Virgina. Probably off to make baby number twelve.

I found Marco, by his locker. My eyes met his dark brown ones. "I'm going to jump into a kiddie pool head first. Wanna join?" I sarcastically say, rubbing my eyes. God. I was exhausted.

"Sure. My cousin's got one at her place." Marco jokingly replied, taking my shoulder and walking down the hallway. "How'd the test go?" He asks, his arm snaking around my shoulder. "Easy enough. You'll do fine on it". I assure, as I knew he had history a class period after mine.

"Good. I didn't study". Marco informs, chuckling. "Don't worry, maybe you could do a lap dance for the teacher and you'll pass the final". I sarcastically say. "Or, unless Niccolo did that first. God only knows how he's passing his classes". I add, seeing Marco hold back a laugh.

|Niccolo|

Virgina whisked me away to go do whatever, and then we walked to our next class.  I passed by Serena and Marco. Stupid. Absolutely stupid. They looked like a couple. I wouldn't be shocked if they had dated.

Serena smiled at him, and laughed. He must've told her a joke. I never understood her. Her standards were stupidly high, and yet she'd settle for him? Some idiot?

Whatever. It's easier to hate her than anything. I walked to my next class, after dropping Virgina off at hers. When the bell rang, I rushed to Virgina's locker where I met her to go to the cafeteria.

"Brando's throwing a party tomorrow night. We should go". Virgina says, her arm snaking around me. "Sure." I reply, as we walked to the table. Yet another party I have to go to without getting in trouble.

|Serena|

Marco and I walked to our usual table. I passed by Niccolo's table, where Camilla grabbed my arm. "Are you going to the part tomorrow? It'll be fun". Camilla convinces, her eyes pleading. "I wasn't planning on it". I truthfully answer, catching a glimpse of Niccolo and Virgina taking a picture together.

Gosh. Did she really have to document everything?  "What are you looking at?" Virgina spat, catching my glance on them. "I don't know. Maybe that your Instagram may not want to see you eating your salad for the fifth time this week. What's next? Snapchat wants to see you kissing a wall?" I spat.

"Mind your own business, Serena. And last time I checked, you have no friends. That's why you aren't going to the party because all you have is little Marcus over there". She says, seeing my face tense when she said 'Marcus' instead of 'Marco'

I turn back to Camilla, who was watching this all go down. "Oh, I'll be there". I say, before finally walking away. I walked back to Marco and I's table.

|Niccolo|

I watched as Serena eyes us. What was her deal? Never seen a couple? Jealous. She made her way back to her pathetic friend. I glanced over at the two, laughing hysterically. Those two really were close.

Something inside me burned. I instead kissed Virgina while she was in her Snapchat. Marco out and arm around Serena as he whispers something in her ear. Her lips perked and her eyes widened.

"Marco! You're so immature ". I heard her say, slapping his shoulder gently. Marco let out a cheeky grin, and sipped his water. Was he holding her hand under the table? What the fuck?

Since when? Since when did they become like that?  My heart burned with anger. She could pull any guy she wanted and she chose him? Marco Giuseppe Amerigo? The stupid idiot?

Why was I caring? I didn't care. It's just that she could have had anyone in this entire school and she chose him. Him.

|Serena|

Marco grabbed my hand from under the table. "hm?" I say, knowing that a gesture like that was his way of saying let's get out of here. "Behind that school? Smoke?" He whispers. "Okay". I agree,. standing up. We walked behind the school.

Niccolo's eyes trailed me from behind as we exited the lunch room. He needs to keep to himself. Marco and I were two peas in a pod, but we never dated. Never once did either of us think about it. We were just eachother's idiots.

Marco grabbed a cigarette from his pack. "I've got that test after this." Marco informs, lighting it. "Is this your way of asking me for the answers?" I say, crossing my arms. He smiled a little. "Well if you're offering...." "You're an idiot, you know that?" He smiled wider. "Did I ever tell you are my favorite best friend?" He says, as I took out a paper from my bag that had all my answers on it.

"I'm your only best friend". I say. "Exactly. My favorite". He says, taking the paper from me and putting it in his bag, then handing me the cigarette.

I took a drag.  The bell rang. "Time for that test. Best of luck, Marco". "Yep. Thanks".