twelve

|Serena|

"So you're telling me that he half kissed you". Marco says, flabbergasted yet satisfied at the same time. "Yeah.." I say, leaning back against the passenger seat. "I'd say tonight was the most insane one I've had in awhile". I say, sighing at the thought of all the events that occurred.

"I mean, you kissed two people today." Marco recalls, turning left. "Yeah. The last thing I thought would do". I say, rubbing behind my neck.

We arrived at my house, where Marco leaned against my bedframe amused at the nights events as he watched me wipe off my makeup and removing my jewelry.

"Toss me the t-shirt on my bed, will you?" I ask, as he turned and tossed me an oversized t shirt. I walked to my closet and pulled out a pair of sweats and walked to the bathroom. I changed out of that damn dress, and went back to my room. "Night Marco". I say 30 minutes later, as Marco made his usual bed on the floor.

Marco always stayed over, at least a few times a month. Usually he'd end up crashing out on my bed when we do homework and I'll kick him off it and have him sleep on the floor, usually him grabbing ahold of me and then we both fall to the floor, but same concept.

Marco was the only boy my parents didn't want me to date, yet the only boy they won't care is in my bedroom. Marco was just special like that to my parents.

I was restless that night.

|Niccolo|

Her lips were nice.

I dropped Virgina off at her house, before driving to Chiara's. I knew what I was doing was wrong. I am cheating on my girlfriend, screwing Chiara, and now I added 'kissing my enemy ' to the list.

Three girls.

I'm pretty damn busy with that.

I snuck through Chiara's window, something that I became familiar with. I don't know when I was gonna tell Cami. Parts of me wanted to, but then remebering what's going to happen if I did.

But the longer I do it, the worst it'll be.

Did Chiara love me?

Does Virgina still love me?
For her sake I hope not.

Serena. She was a tough one. I never know what she wants.

"Hey you". Chiara's alluring voice spoke, as her hands met my neck in the dark. I  kissed her slowly. I felt guilty kissing her. But why didn't I feel this when I did it with Serena then?

"This isn't right." She says, pulling away. "But don't we love each other?" I reason, as she stopped back from me. "I can't do this anymore. Not with the whole secret from Camilla." She says, crossing mer arms. "I promise. I'll tell her. Just not yet". I explain, trying to save this.

"Until you break up with Virgina, which won't happen. I can't do this anymore. This guilt is killing me. We've been doing this all summer and now it's all catching up to me." She explains guiltily, running her hand through her hair.

"Chiara-"
"I want you to go".
"Please -"
"Go".

I climbed out the way I came.
Defeat.

|Serena |

The bright sun hit my eyes. I had just fallen asleep after all of the tossing and turning. I never knew what he wanted. "Wake up, sleepy bitch ". Marco says, shaking me awake.

He always called me that if he woke up before me. "Sleepy bitch wants to go back to sleep". I mutter, fighting his strength as he pinned my arms down so I couldn't cover my eyes from the sun.

"Sleepy bitch is fightsty today". He retaliated, pushing against my grip on his arms. "well she's awfully tired and she wants nothing to do with waking up." I say, laying back in defeat as his strength overtook mine.

I reluctantly got up.

I brushed out my hair, as Marco watched me death glare him for waking me up. He set a small wad of jewelry on my desk. I put on the jewelry, his face crinkled in disapproval.

He ended up removing one of the five rings he chose out for me, and changed the gold necklace for a silver one.

"Gay secretary of Dior". I mutter, referring to the name I called him yesterday when he chose jewelry for me for the party. "Gay secretary of Dior's gonna clock you in the nose if you don't hush". He retaliated, earning a small eye roll from me.

"Or how about Gay secretary of Dior goes on ahead and gives Virgina a taste in fashion instead of having the pink and slutty aesthetic?" I suggested, seeing Marco laugh a little.

He's the best friend I could've ever wanted.