five

Serena|

Marco and I joked about the party, what colored thong I would wear for it.  Niccolo shot me a look, of I don't even know what. What was his deal?

Wasn't he supposed to be texting miss perfect about color coordination for the party? Those two were the 'it' couple of Collodi. For good reason too.

Niccolo's Genoveder fucking Rossi was my enemy, stupidly attractive and stupidly in a relationship, and definitely someone you want to avoid in life.

He pranced around with that blonde bitch, who really looks like an Italian barbie doll. He could have anyone in this school and he chose her?

Idiot. Honestly, I found no reason in my head as if to why he'd put his standards so low. Like, he could have ANYONE and I mean anyone, but he chose her?

Perfect body and skin. Flawless makeup. No dark circles under her eyes and totally not a virgin. I guess not being a virgin was more attractive in the dating world. I wouldn't make it far then. I could literally pull nobody, even Marco would reject me. (If I was really that desperate).

Granted, Marco was very attractive. But, Niccolo also looked good in photos and had people drooling over him constantly, which didn't help his ego.

He knew his worth. He knew he was attractive. And yet he still chooses her and chooses to hate me.

|Niccolo|

The way she fucking laughed. The way she smiled at that damn phone of hers. I just wanted to rip it away and tell her to find somebody of class and actual worth of a human being.

Marco was stupid and charismatic, I'll give him that. I mean, he pulled Serena. Not saying she's attractive or anything..

Sure, she wasn't nerd ugly. But, definitely a stand down next to Virgina. Sure, maybe I kinda am falling for Chiara at the moment, but that doesn't change the fact that Virgina is hot.

Here's the thing about Serena. She doesn't know her worth. She parades around with all these standards but she doesn't even know when somebody is bad for her.
Clearly, Marco definitely was a victim of her stupidity. She was damn smart but so stupid sometimes.

She could have anyone in the whole fucking world and she chose him and chose to hate me.

|Serena|

I blinked away Niccolo's weird ass stare.  Class ended, and Marco came to walk me out of the building. He approached my desk, as I packed up my things.

"I'm thinking green or black". Marco said, referring to the thong conversation we had over text earlier. We burst out laughing. "What's so funny? Finally realized the idiocy of you two?" Niccolo spat, glaring at the two of us.

"Oh, we were just talking about with colored thong I should where tonight.. the locker rooms really set it off on us". I spat, seeing Marco hold back a smile, as he knew it was pissing Niccolo off.

|Niccolo|

What the actual fuck? What the fuck. What-the-fuck. So they actually did it in the locker room... She wasnt joking?

This weird thing hit me. I pushed away that odd feeling. I simply was at a loss of words. "What?" I say, a little to soon.  "You heard me". Serena finished, walking away with Marco by her side.

Holy shit. What in the world did I just hear. What the actual -

|Serena|

I knew I got him good. Marco and I cackled about it on the way home. "The look on his face was priceless!" Marco reminisced. "I know right? Honestly. Proves him right for tuning on our conversation that he clearly doesn't belong in."
I say, laughing.

A little part of me wondered something however. Why did Niccolo care so much? Why did his face turn white both times I joked about being with Marco?

Why was he death glaring Marco all of the damn time? Why was he jealous. He's being an ass. That's what I'm gonna keep it at.

We arrived at my house, and went to my room. Marco immediately went to my closet. "So, I know that you hate dresses, but you have to wear this". Marco pleads, taking out a red dress, that went to my mid thigh.

"Ah joy. You found the infamous thrift store dress". I say. A while ago, Marco and I lost a bet with Niccolo, which is a whole other story.. But, the bet was that we couldn't afford to get an expensive item of clothing, since "we were broke little nats". According to Niccolo that is.

So, Marco and I went to an expensive store to prove him wrong. Long story short, we got kicked out for laughing at a lady who looked like a pink pom pom, and caused too much ruckus for the old hag running the shop.

So, we went to a thrift store and bought an expensive looking dress and Niccolo never saw it, until tonight- the night Marco is forcing me to wear it.

"Fine." I mumbled, taking the dress from him and walking to the bathroom. I slipped it on, hating the feeling. So tight. It was sinched at the waist, which made my chest and hips extenuate. I walked out,  uncomfortable as hell.

Marco smirked. "I knew it would look good! This'll totally be good". He assured, walking over to me and spinning me around. "Oh, and it even matches my thong". I jokingly add.

He laughed. "Two for two". He adds. We both laughed as Marco sat me down at my desk chair and handed me a hairbrush. "Pull your hair into a low bun or something." He says, leaning against the desk and watching as I did it.

"I think gold jewelry is also good." He adds, taking small gold hoops and a few gold rings from my jewelry box- an open ceramic bowl on my desk, that he ironically made. "Introducing Marco Giuseppe Amerigo fashion icon and gay secretary at Dior". I sarcastically say, tying my hair into the low bun with a black hair tie.

Marco handed me a few gold rings and the earrings. "As long as my boyfriend's hot, I don't care". Marco added, chuckling. I was in for one hell of a night.

|Niccolo|

I had come home, and put on the button up shirt Virgina requested. I scrolled through Instagram, to see a post from Marco. It was captioned: "apparently im a gay secretary at Dior now", witu a tag of Serena's username. Were they getting ready for the party together?

Before I could catch myself, I found my eyes staring at Serena in the background, who was putting on earrings. Her side profile was-

Nevermind that. I would have to see for my self at the party... That fucking stupid Marco.