Threat

The three were silent as they looked at one another; Ferenc's eyes were on Nenetl, who shivered. When seeing his eyes, there was a hint of anger, and it made Nenetl frightened of what he would do. "Mr. Nadasy, sorry for taking so long, it's just that-"

"Ms. Nenetl here was curious to know about this castle's history, and I wanted to show her around. I take more responsibility for this."

Ferenc's stare never wavered; he never once blinked. "So, you wanted to show her around the castle, eh? Is it also necessary that you two switch phone numbers?"

Nenetl's fingers fidgeted; she tried to contain her composure, but when glancing at Boris, he didn't look nervous. "Yes, since we both have an interest in history, we wanted to speak more on different history topics. It doesn't hurt to make friends, Mr.Nadasy." Boris's eyes never wavered when looking at Ferenc. Nenetl couldn't help but think it was brave of him since he didn't know what was happening with Ferenc and what he was suspected of.

A smirk slowly came across Ferenc's lips. "Well, I'm afraid that is not appropriate. You see, Miss. Kuhn will be my date for tomorrow's events."

"E-Excuse me, s-sir?"

"You heard me, Miss. Kuhn. You will be my date for tomorrow."

This made the young woman mortified. She didn't want to be Ferenc's date. He could have any woman he wanted, but he chose her. She wondered if he had something sinister planned; not knowing terrified her. "I-I didn't know you wanted m-me to be your date, Mr. Nadasy. I-"

"You and I are going. Boris, I will entrust you and your boss to take of everything. Do not disappoint me." Ferenc motioned to Nenetl to follow him, which she reluctantly did. Before going down, she and Boris looked at one another. The young woman wanted to tell him that everything was a misunderstanding. She said that she didn't want to go with Ferenc. However, Nenetl didn't want to put him at risk; she didn't know what Ferenc could do to him. To her surprise, Boris looked unbothered; he smiled at her. 

Nenetl and Ferenc were downstairs and walked out of the castle. They then walked toward the car, but Ferenc stopped before the passenger door. "M-Mr. Nadasy?"

"Delete his number."

"Ex-Excuse me, sir?"

He slowly turned and faced the young woman with an unreadable expression. "Delete his number. What you two are doing in unprofessional."

She didn't want to delete Boris's number and believed Ferenc was getting too much in her personal life. "Sir, I believe what Mr. Boris and I are doing has nothing to do with being professional. We work in different trades. Besides, I would like a friend since I am still used to this country."

Ferenc slowly walked toward her; Nenetl wanted to stay on her spot to show he had no power over her. However, when he didn't show any signs of stopping, the young woman slowly walked back but stopped when hitting a street pole. Although Nenetl wasn't looking at him, she could feel his eyes were straight at her. She never met someone who held so much power and intimidation. "You refuse to do what I say?"

Nenetl knew that Ferenc always got what he wanted, but she didn't want to fear him. He also had no right to say what she had to do with her private life. That was something she refused to accept. "Mr. Nadasy," she said while slowly looking at his intimidating eyes. "Wh-Who are you to say what I should do personally? Wh-What you are doing is unprofessional."

The businessman stilled. She called him unprofessional. He also noticed that she was looking up at him with determination and fear. "What did you say?"

"I-I said that what you are doing is unprofessional, sir. Wh-Why should I delete the number if it is not affecting my work? Mr. Boris and I work in different professions; we just want to know more of one another." That was when Nenetl remembered Ferenc's comment. "A-Also, you said that I was your d-date, even though I wasn't asked."

"Yes, it is because I did need a date for tomorrow's events, and I believe that you would be a great candidate."

The young woman squeezed her hands together; she felt he wasn't honest with her. She knew that Ferenc would never tell her the truth since he was too proud, and he didn't want her to know who he indeed was. "A-Although I appreciate being thought of as a good candidate, I still wasn't asked. Also, I-I am not fond of parties."

"I am not fond of parties either. You said you wanted friends and to know the people of this country, well this is your opportunity. I will not accept no as an answer. If you refuse, then..." Ferenc smirked, "...I must relieve you from your position."

A gasp escaped Nenetl's lips. "Wh-What!? You can't do that! That is illegal and-!"

"Perhaps in Germany, but here in Hungary, we have different laws, and no one cares. Of course, if one pays a good amount."

Ferenc admitted that corruption was involved and that he wasn't afraid to bribe those in power. Nenetl should have seen it initially and realized that Ferenc must have experienced bribing politicians and other country leaders. She was powerless, but Elek and Levente were on his trail to try to prove that he was a...serial killer. He seemed to have some interest in her. Why else would he want her to delete Boris's number and want her to be his date? Then again, she did want to help prove whether or not Ferenc had another facade. "Who has been acting unprofessional, Mr. Nadasy? Why are you doing all this?"

It was something the businessman couldn't respond to. He was usually prepared for anything and to destroy anything that came across his path. However, Nenetl asked him the most simple yet complex questions. He didn't know why he was so angry that she and Boris exchanged numbers and why he wanted her on a date. All he knew was that he had an interest in her and a solid need to be by her. "Whatever you feel doesn't matter. You still work for me and have what you own here in Hungary because of me." His smirk widened; it almost looked sadistic. "Now, you are in my playground, Nenetl. I am not used to not having what I want. What I say goes. Now, you will go with me tomorrow, and I will not take no for an answer."

His true colors were slowly coming out to the surface, and Nenetl knew it. Ferenc was slowly letting out his true self. However, even the most powerful man always has a weakness. He liked a challenge; it gave him a thrill. If she just gave in, the game was over, and she could end up in a worse situation. "Very well, but only this once. You are right, Mr. Nadasy. Everything I have here in this country is because of the position you have given me. Then perhaps my calling is not here. I might as well return to Germany and find a new path." She let out a small smile, trying to show bits of her strength. "I am a woman of my word, Mr. Nadasy. I will go with you but I still do not appreciate my employer to mind in my personal life. If you want to fire me, then go ahead. I still appreciate all that you have done for me."

Ferenc's smirk died down as he felt rage that Nenetl didn't quiver beneath him. She was willing to leave if need be. He knew that she thought that she had an advantage, but he refused to be defeated. "Very well, Miss. Kuhn. I shall take you home." He motioned her to go to his vehicle, where he opened the passenger side. Once inside, Nenetl let out a quick, deep breath as she watched Ferenc walk around to the driver seat. She knew that she was off the hook but didn't know how long she could keep it up, and if she would survive to help Elek and Levente,