Chapter 3

The beautiful sight of the mountains and different kinds of flowers growing beside the road bought peace to my mind. I'm in kotagiri, after fighting over with my parents about the marriage. They told me that they will never cancel it, so I'm here in my grandparents home to have some relaxation. I really don't want to fight with my parents but I don't want to marry him either. Dev had been calling me since yesterday and I did not pick up his call till now. I do have his number, after all he was my senior in college. He is different now and I don't know what kind of manner he is different.

Ouch! I'm hurt. Who the hell was it. I turned to see a guy with black shirt and white pants standing there with a smile on his face. He threw a small pebble at me. It is paining though it was small. He came and stood beside me and actioned me to smile. I frowned at him and he kept his face so weird which made me smile at him forgetting all those worries in my head.

"Hey! I am Aditya. You can call me Adi. You look so good when you smile. Why don't you smile though. You looked like a monkey in that face." Told that black shirt guy, sorry it's Aditya. He looks handsome though, with that perfectly chiseled jaw line and a captivating magnet like eyes. Oh god I should not think like this..please do help me. I just gave a smile to him and walked away. He was following me creeping me out. "Why are you following me Mr.Aditya?", I asked him. He replied me with a beautiful smile which reached his eyes and told me that," the way to my home is this side and I didn't really expect you to speak with me miss I thought you will never acknowledge me." "Oh. Okay," I told him and continued walking. After sometime it was no longer weird or awkward . he started walking beside me like we were friends and came till the entrance of my home.

I turned to face him and found him already smiling at me. He gave me a nod and went away. I was waiting for him to turn but he never did until he reached the street end. I know it was creepy in one way but it was different.