Chapter 9

I went with Veer to a café nearby. The café was really unique and amazing because it is said to be open at odd hours according to the mind set of the owner of the store and we were lucky to be there. We sat at the best spot because it had the book shelf nearby. This café has all kinds of books, drinks and musical instruments. Veer and I were having our ice cream discussing about books. He was surprised to know what kind of books they were and was having cute look of surprise when he read random page from a random book.

It was 2 am but you know what we did we were going on a long drive to a random place which we have never heard of before. Its told to be an peaceful place where at one place when you wish it comes true. We were vibing to all the songs from 80's to the present and our taste in music was just the same.

I got to know a lot of things about Veer. We both were enjoying this trip to no extent and I have informed my office colleagues about my trip there. Veer did all that to make me feel good. He was so considerate and took care of all the details so carefully when he spoke after that, he made it seem like he didn't care but I know he did. I just don't know why I am so sure about this though.

Veer seems to be really an amazing person and I don't know why I am just loving his presence. He came till my room door and instructed me to call him whenever I need help irrespective of the timings and should not overthink anything. He gave me on overhead kiss and disappeared somewhere.

The after effects was me smiling all the time accompanied with a slight blush. I have no words to say but it didn't feel weird. I had no idea when I slept with all these blushing and smiling.