Chapter 12

6 months later:

Snow POV:

I can't really imagine what Veer had gone through before he proposed me because let me tell you it's really hectic. I'm dam scared even when I know Veer will accept my proposal but still I don't know I'm dam scared. Well, I had decided to propose Veer again because I have never ever confessed my love to him and I want it to be special just like the first time he confessed to me.

Veer was like a breath of a fresh new air. I had known him ever since my birth but little did I know I will end up marrying him. He made me realise a lot of things during these six months. He had been with me all through the ups and downs during this time. He faced a problem recently and that's when I truly did realise my feelings for him. It was funny how I cried for him straight two hours, it was really surprising for me as I have never ever cried for anyone like his.

Veer not only made me fall for him but also for me. He made me see the beauty of this world again. We always met during weekends and on few week days. We respected our space and decision. We both had developed a very good understanding of one another. We had also got so attached to each other that it feels like an eternity if we don't speak to each other. I love him like a mad person and I don't know if this is right or wrong but once again I want to let myself into these pool of emotions again.

I have asked Veer's friend to take him on a long drive and reach this island. This resort is located in an island and I have decorated a part of beach with the help of my friends. Close family members are invited and it's decided that our engagement will take place here if he accepts my proposal.

Close family members will see the live telecast of this proposal and if he accepts it they will come to beach from the respective places. God I'm dam scared. I seriously can't imagine a life without him. I don't think there will be any meaning in my life without him.

Veer had arrived the destination, my friend informed me. They are now taking him to this place which is located behind the resort. I checked my dress and corrected my hair style. I know these all doesn't matter to him because he had seen me even in my worst states.

Veer came with a look of surprise. When he came to the right spot all of his friends disappeared and I'm actually hiding. He is walking towards his spot checking through all those hanging photos of him. I have made a way filled with lights from where there are photos hanging. Its his photos present from the moment he is born till yesterday. He was smiling all through the way and when he reached the particular spot all the lights were turned of and I now I am standing in front of him in this darkness.

I clapped my hand and all the lights were turned on. Veer's eyes were looking at me so deep in my eyes with his eyes filled with so much surprise and love. Veer gave me a hug even before I could speak a word. "Veer let me tell you something. I wanted to tell you this for a very long time. Leave me na please."

Well he had his own plans. He left me but looked deep into my eyes with a small smile present in his face and told me, "Calm down Snow. You know me to well so first breathe and tell me whatever you want and how much you ever want. I'm all yours and I can hear it all that you want to say. So, relax first."

He told me this and gave me a tight hug which I badly needed at that moment. I hugged him tightly and found myself at peace. I realised how much Veer know about me and understands me at that moment and I felt like I was falling for him even more.