Chapter 11

I was speechless when Veer proposed me. I didn't really see this coming. I didn't reply to him for god knows how long and when he thought I was rejecting his proposal and got up, I just hugged him because I was to stunned to react at first. I then told him that it was a yes and I promised him that I will stay with him forever.

When we reached the resort that we were staying I saw his parents, my parents along with my sister waiting in the lounge. His mother and my mom asked at the same time, "is it a yes or no?" I was surprised to know that he had asked my parents permission before proposing me, this made my respect for him to reach a high extent.

We all went to a temple after having our breakfast and now I am with him travelling back to the city to resume our work tomorrow. Our parents had started the journey to home at the afternoon. The car is playing the best song 'Enchanted' by Taylor Swift which matches the situation to say the truth. I am singing this song looking into his eyes and his eyes are literally sparkling with so much of love and happiness. He held my hand gently and started singing the songs with me after that.

The next day:

Veer dropped me at my office and asked me out for date tonight. I was literally screaming in my mind when he asked me this. I am scared to say the truth but I don't want to let this go so I told him a yes. He told that he will pick me up at my home. I have been thinking all about our date during all the free time that I had and now there is only 2 hours left for him to pick me up and I am struck here in selecting the dress.

I selected a red colour salwar which had beautiful floral designs in it made with a silver thread making the dress look simple, neat and elegant at the same time. I wore silver jhumkas and applied kajal and a lip gloss. When I was satisfied with my look I checked the time and I still had time for him to come.

I called my mom and told her about the date tonight and right when I had cut the call he texted me that he have arrived the place. I went down only to be welcomed by him standing outside the elevator.

He looked like a Greek god with his sharp chiseled jaw and owl like magnetic eyes behind those silver spectacles. His spectacles was silver rimmed which enhanced his looks even more. He had his cute smile present in his face with a his eyes sparkling like that fresh pure water of the river present near the mountain sides.

He held out his hand and took me to the car. We then went to our favourite restaurant bought the required food and went to the temple that I always go. I love going to temples and this temple is my favourite. The temple removed all those awkwardness and tension present between us. We didn't interact a lot but it was a comfortable silent that was present between us. I know this will be one of our special memories forever.

We then drove to the nearby lake present and had our dinner there under the moonlight. The moon and stars made us never feel lonely and the beautiful sight in that lake side made this place look so good.

"I will never forget this day ever in my life and I want to tell you something. You are looking so elegant and beautiful in this dress. In short you look like the goddess that is guiding and making my life peaceful," Veer told these amazing lines looking deep into my eyes with a beautiful smile present in his face. "Thank you Veer. You made my  life bright and thank you so much for understanding me and accepting me for whom I am. I forgot to tell you something. Veer you look so handsome and I feel like I have finally met the sun of my life," I told him.

Veer and I then took a small walk around the lake in barefoot clicking pictures and making memories around that place. He then dropped me home and I asked him to text me when he reaches home. As told he texted me:

"Reached home Snow. This was an amazing day for me and you beside me made this day an even more special day. Love you Snow. Thank you for giving this idea of going to temple for a date because that made me forget all those stress that I was having from morning. Good night. Sweet dreams."

I texted him back:

"No thanks in between us Veer and to say the truth I should be the one thanking you because you were the one who proposed the idea of going on a date and this day was a really special one for me. Have a good sleep Veer. Sweet dreams and sleep soon no more digital time."

I had a smile present in my face when I texted him back. I like him but I don't really know whether I love him or not. He makes me feel safe, comfortable and secured. I wish to go with the flow and then take the right decision at the right time.