Chapter 7

Adi POV:

The day was just amazing with Aishu beside me. Aishu .... I smile like a mad man when ever I hear her name. I guess I fell in love her in the process of searching about her. She is an orphan and because of her relatives torment she was traumatized. She has panic attacks often because of this and people call her mentally retarded because of that as she behaves different during that time. She is not mentally retarded, all she needs is love and care. She is insecure about everything and when I held her hand during the engagement for a photo it was literally shaking. I saw her looking at her with so much fear in her eyes. When I didn't leave her hand even after photo she held my hand back even more tighter. Her hand then came to a normal grip when my mom came to the stage and gave her a tight hug. She was visibly relieved when my mom hugged her.

It was difficult to convince my mom but when she spoke with her for the first time she liked her and speaks all about her. It's she interacts with Aishu more than me during these two days. I am really thankful to Snow and her family. I promise to myself that I will never let Aishu fear for anything after this.

Snow's POV:

I did not expect Dev to show up in the first place but then I am happy now. Dev talked to my dad for a long time and then with my dad's permission he took me for a drive in the car. We did not speak anything in the car and he stopped the car in front of a café suddenly. I followed him inside the café silently and we sat in an amazing spot where the beauty of the hill station could be noticed. It was mind changing spot and he ordered 2 lattes. I hate latte so I ordered cappuccino. He gave me a smile and told that I have good news. My face was emotion less at that time but when he told me that he's going to cancel the wedding my face lightened up. He smiled sadly at me and told, "Am I really that dreadful that you want to get out of this marriage so badly? Actually, I thought of convincing you but after seeing your reaction I will surely cancel this wedding myself. I talked to your dad about this but then he asked me to decide it after talking with you because he saw deep in my soul just like you. Now I know how you can see someone deep in their soul and understand their situation except for mine.

Our drinks arrived and he motioned me to drink. We had a small talk about the surroundings and I realized how the situations are all changed. I asked him how he changed his mind suddenly he gave me a genuine smile and told me that I was gifted and he is happy for that. When I asked him why so, he told me that it's for me to find out. My dad came to pick me up. Our story started in the hostel cafeteria with an accidental eye contact and ended in a café with a nod and eyes filled with smiles.