Chapter 4

I came to the café nearby with my brother but he had returned home as he had something really important to do. The café is almost 4 kms away from my home and this guy still calls it nearby. The coffee and vanilla was just amazing though. It's the speciality of this place. They have the coffee layered with vanilla ice cream.

Adi came and sat opposite to me with a cappuccino in his hand. " Hello miss!," greeted Adi. "Hey! how come I find you every where Mr.Adi? is this still a coincidence," I asked him. As usual he gave me his beautiful smile and told that this place was owned by him surprising me. Okay so I guess it's a coincidence then, so I just gave a nod. When I had completed drinking, I paid the bill at the counter and started walking towards my home. Obviously, Adi was walking beside me with a smile still gracing his face. I turned at him and asked," don't you have anything else to do Mr?" "I can't let the snow white walk in the road alone. How can a princess walk home without her solider?" he asked me playfully. "I'm not the princess Mr.Adi. I'm a poor lady struggling in this kingdom. I'm not snow white. So, you can peacefully continue your work." I replied to him with a smile on my face. "snow can you please stop. I'm sorry. I know I should have not done that but please don't act like you don't know me. It hurts," he told me with a sad face. "oh.is it so Mr.Adi. you still remember me?" I asked him with a smirk. "Snow I'm sorry na. please forgive your Adi. I know I should have not left you alone there." He apologized me

Adi was my best friend during childhood. We always hangout together but he left the city without informing me but had informed even our enemies. I missed him a lot during these years but him not informing me hurt me a lot. He went to hostel to study peacefully to another city. I had recognized him the moment he smiled at me yesterday. Obviously, I won't let anyone stalk me till home.

"Heard someone is a psychologist now. So, how is life?", Adi asked me. We were walking towards my home. " Yeah, It's good. how is yours?" I asked him. He smiled sadly at me. It was like I made him remember something so dear to him. He looked hurt and his face lost it's smile soon.

Adi is someone so dear to me. I hate it when the people I'm close to looses their smile. I also hate it when someone lies to me and don't really respect the feelings of others. I acted like I was angry at Adi to see whether he remember me. I don't really like when someone doesn't really care about you but they mean everything to you. Funny how the feelings of someone of taken for granted. I'm not talking about Adi here but someone who never cared about me and was continuing to hurt me with all that he could.

I never really thought I will meet Dev in my life ever again. People told love was blind and I accepted it the moment when I realized I had feelings for Dev. No matter what happens he is always in my mind. I hated free time as I end up thinking about him more during that time. He changed a lot in me without even his knowledge. I never hate anyone as I end up forgiving them eventually but Dev is the only one I hate for eight long years for the mistake he never did. I hate him but at the same time love him. I know it's funny but that's the truth. I always dreamt of speaking to him at least once without any fear. I wanted to talk to him at least like a friend but it never happened. I hate me for looking at the side when I noticed him looking at me. I hated myself for noticing him secretly in the mess and wishing everyday to see him. I hate myself to find his name, details and instagram id. I hate myself for giving him a request in Instagram. I hate myself for falling for him but still will never regret it in my life because it made me realise a lot about me and the society. It helped me in getting new and true friends who cared for me like no one else ever did. Wish he would cancel this marriage and leave me alone because I know how much I love him and I don't want to end up getting hurt.