Chapter 10

Snow POV:

Veer took me out in a bullet to see the sunrise nearby. The look was just mesmerizing and I just wanted to stay in that place forever. Veer held my hand gently and never let it go all the way there. We reached an amazing point where you could see a waterfall leaving a point and joining a new one at the middle but the point where it meets with the new one was breath taking to say the truth. I just loved this place but Veer made it even more special by doing something which was really unexpected.

Veer went behind me and was kneeling down holding a beautiful ring in his hand. He smiled at me and told with his eyes filled with expectation, fear and nervousness, " I have been in love with you from the moment I first looked at you Snow. I named you Snow because you were just like that snowflakes so innocent and pure and I never expected you to grow like that. I swore on that day that I will protect you everyday no matter what it costs me but I didn't keep it up. I'm really sorry Snow, but I will never ever let you worry for anything and will always beside you no matter what. I was scared to say this to you for a very long time because I thought I might make you sad by any chance, but now I know for sure that I will never hurt you because hurting you is like killing me from within. I can never bear your tears and I don't really like that you hurted yourself for a worthless person like him but now that I am here I will never let you worry for any petty things like that. Snow I have always loved you but was scared to say that. Now that I realise if I would have confessed earlier you won't have suffered like this in your life. So my dear beautiful Snow will you marry me?"

Dev POV:

I was not really expecting him to propose her this soon. I know he was looking at her with all love in his eyes unlike me his love was so true and pure. He had been in love with her for god knows how much time. It was just my ego that made me feel really hurt when I lost track of her life in that 2 months. It had been always like that. I just loved her attention a lot during college and hated it when she showed that attention to any other guys. I did not want to loose her attention but at same time I know I can never love her. I loved playing with her even though it was indirect you could clearly see her emotions in her eyes. She was really expressive, innocent and beautiful.

Her friends told me about her all her sufferings in life it was when I really regrated playing with her. She had experienced and faced a lot of devils in real life unlike any other person during her age even before she entered her college it seems, that's what is really surprising because when people experience such things they would end up loosing themselves in the sense thety will loose their real identity and will end up being quiet which leads them to hate living this life but she was different. She is an angel who only spread love where ever she goes even when she knows she only end up getting hurt. She choosed to study psychology to help those who suffered like her and never gave up.

She is now a successful psychologist and is still an amazing person at heart which is really rare in this generation. The truth is that I have fell in love with her only after when I let her free from those mental torments that I had given years back. Yes guys the cruel monster Dev is in love with the beautiful Veer's Snow. I know Veer is the right person for Snow because he can only treat Snow's inner child and I am really happy for her. I will never come in her life after this. I returned back to where my bike was parked with a content feeling in my heart.