Chapter 13

"Veer, I don't really know when I fell for you and how I fell for you but I just know that I fell too hard, that it feels like a burden just to lift my neck. I love you so much Veer. You showed me how beautiful this world is and I started dreaming of a future from the moment you had entered my life again. You made me understand that I do deserve love and also made me become my old self rather than being grumpy. I want to spend the rest of my life holding your hands forever knowing that we both are there for each other. I wish to get old with you and experience all your dream adventures together with you. I will try all those adventure activities with you, even though I'm afraid of it because I trust you and can't afford to live a life without you. I'm sorry that I have never confessed my feelings before that was because I didn't want to hurt you but now I know I love you I took this big step of our life. I love you Veer will you marry me?" I asked him by holding my breath.

He was smilling all through the confession and as soon as I had completed it he gave me a wide smile and told, "YES MY QUEEN"

He gave me a tight hug and that was when I realised how much nervous I had been and how much I'm right now. I bet there is no one on this earth right now who is as happy as me.

Veer POV:

She looked so cute and her doe like eyes where shinning in the light with anticipation when she proposed me. I know how nervous she was when she came in front of me, she has high bp which makes her faint at times like this. that was the reason why I gave her a hug. I badly needed that hug because I was not able to believe what was really happening. The reason was that I knew she developed feelings for me even before she could realise and saw the changes in her after she had realised her feelings for me.

I don't know why I stayed all quiet and loved all her cute antics because it was all new for me and it surprised me a lot. I never expected her to propose as we were already engaged but then she being the great snow did this. As she told I do feel like the old Snow had started coming back from her restful stage because this one will never propose and is not for fun but her older self lives for surprises and miracles. She was a strong believer of Destiny and fate. I loved how she used to tell stories of her belief and experiences before.

Just after the proposal our engagement took place with our parents and close ones. The wedding date was decided and all the family members were really happy. Snow was blushing a lot, all her friends were teasing her and she was looking at me with her side eyes. God, this little women had bewitched me with her innocence and I know for sure that I'm going to dance in her tunes in the near future. She holds so much power on me but I'm loving it all.