W.S | CUPID'S CHOKEHOLD

There was this new tiktok trend going around where men would showoff their girlfriends through a picture to the song, 'Cupid's Chokehold'. It was an adorable trend, but as much as you wanted to do it, Walker didn't seem to get the memo, no matter how many hints you gave him.

So, you were the one who showed off your boyfriend, Walker. Your relationship was still pretty much a secret, and you thought this was an amazing opportunity to announce it to the fans.

But to own your surprise, Walker didn't seem to hesitate and agreed before you could even finish explaining what the trend was about.

"Wait, baby i'm so confused. What part do I come in and like, how?" Walker asked in a state of confusion. He was willing to participate but just didn't quite understand his part in the trend.

   Since you gave up at trying to explain it to him for the millionth time, you decided to pull up another couples go at the trend. When you showed him, he realized that the boyfriend was supposed to be the one showing off the other in the relationship. Immediately, Walker snapped his head to look at you, he looked at you pretty offended you didn't tell him he should be showing you off.

"Y/n! Why didn't you tell me that I was supposed to be doing the thingy with the wallet!" Walker said as he snapped his fingers trying find the words he was looking for.

"I tried to hint at it, but I didn't want to force you or-" You were cut off by Walker grabbing her shoulders gently and placing a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Dont be shy to ask to do something fun like that! It's a cute trend, baby. I'm sorry that I didn't notice your effort sooner." Walker said looking into your y/e/c (your eye color) eyes. Right as you smiled at him, he planted one last quick yet sweet kiss onto your lips. This was better than any trend ever.

"I love you walk." you said as you snuggled into the hug you were receiving from your boyfriend.

"I love you too Y/n/n, why don't we do that tiktok now." He said and smiled as he went back over to where your tiktok was going to take place originally.

You set your phone up against something and re-watched the demo tiktok of the other couple. Walker FINALLY understood the instructions for his part and then went to go get his wallet.

   When he got back, you turned to look at him.
"You ready for me to start the countdown?" you asked. "Yeah, i'm ready." He smiled.

You started the three second countdown,

3...
2...
1..

'Everywhere I go I keep her picture in my wallet like, yeah'

     Walker lip synced the lyrics, and opened his wallet to reveal two pictures. One of you, and one of the two of you at the beach with big smiles on your face of pure love for each other and plain happiness.

At the end of those set of lyrics, Walker swiped the picture across the camera for the transition.
"Walker that was so cute!" you giggled out as Walker hit the timer button again. "I know. I'm pretty adorable myself." He said extremely sassy. "Alrighty, Persassy." You said laughing. The timer then began to count down.

3...
2...
1...

'Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got.'

  Walker finished the transition and it revealed you behind the wallet. He continued to lip sync, but he ended up looking really funny since he messed up the lyrics.
(I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE-)

"THANK YOU BABYYYYY!" You squealed happily as you rewatched the video. He just smiled and put a kiss on your forehead, "Of course." he said. You decided on a caption together that told everyone that you were dating if they didn't get the hint already from the tiktok. Before posting, you just wanted to double check with Walker that he was okay to go public with your relationship.

"Are you sure you're okay with me posting this?" you asked considerately, just wanting to make sure he was okay with it.

"I'm okay with it if you're okay with it, baby. I mean now I get to go in public with my WONDERFUL girlfriend and get to hold her hand and display my love to you in public without having to worry about others seeing." He said i'm such an angelic, sweet, and heartfelt way, it completely made your heart melt away just by hearing it. "Ugh, I love you so much." you said giving him a kiss before pressing post.

Within minutes, your phone was blowing up from notifications. Tempted to see what the media had to say about you two, you were too busy living your happiest moments with Walker. You two were both snuggled up on his bed watching '10 things I hate about you' (such a good movie)

Soon enough, the two of you feel asleep in eachothers arms. You both lived happily ever after, the end!

-

-

FIRST IMAGINE 😈
I had to give you a cute little fluff moment before i break everyone's heart by posting the saddest angst to be published. Get your tissues ready pookies!! Sorry this was so short I didn't really know where I was going with this one 😭😔

XOXO,
A 💋

(please vote and request imagines 🤫🧏‍♀️)