W.S | GLUE SONG

As the evening draws in, Walker's filming wraps up, and he's on his phone texting you before he's even stepped off set.

"Missed you today," he sends with a heart emoji, and it's the fifth time he's said it since lunchtime.

When he finally sees you, his eyes light up like you're the only person in the world. He walks over, his steps quick and eager, and the moment he's close enough, he wraps his arms around you in a hug that lifts you off your feet.

"There you are," he says, voice muffled in your hair, and you can't help but laugh, hugging him back.

He's warm and solid, and when he sets you down, his hand finds yours, fingers intertwining naturally. He's got stories from the day, and he's bursting to share every detail with you, his thumb rubbing circles on the back of your hand as he talks and talks. It's clingy, sure, but it's Walker, and you wouldn't have it any other way.

When you both get home, you order both Walker and yourself Y/F/F.

*Y/F/F : YOUR FAVORITE FOOD*

Throughout dinner, Walker's knee is pressed against yours under the table, a silent reminder that he's there. He listens intently to your day, responding with nods and smiles, but his gaze keeps drifting back to you, like he's trying to memorize your face.

After the meal, you settle onto the couch to watch a movie, and he's right there, sharing the blanket, his head on your shoulder. Every so often, he lets out a contented sigh, and you can feel the vibration against your neck.

The movie plays on, but Walker seems more interested in the way your hair tickles his forehead or the rhythm of your breathing. It's cozy, comfortable, and with Walker's clinginess comes a sense of being cherished that's hard to resist.

As the credits roll on the screen, you notice Walker hasn't watched much of the movie; he's been too busy watching you. His arm sneaks around your waist, pulling you closer, and you can tell he's not ready to let go anytime soon.

"You're the best part of my day, you know that?" he murmurs, and you feel his lips press a gentle kiss to your temple.

It's a simple moment, but it's filled with the warmth of his affection. And as you turn to look at him, his eyes are sincere, and you know he means every word. It's these moments, small and full of heart, that make the clinginess not just bearable, but something you look forward to.

"You're my favorite part of the day, too," you reply, tucking a strand of hair behind your ear as you turn to face him. Walker's grin widens, and he leans in, his forehead resting against yours.

"Promise me we'll do this again tomorrow?" he asks, his voice a hopeful whisper.

You nod, your smile matching his. "Of course, Walker. Movie night every night if you want."

He chuckles, the sound warm and soft. "It's a date. But let's be real, it's not about the movie, it's about this," he says, giving you a gentle squeeze. "Just being with you."

The simplicity of the moment, the easy back-and-forth, it's what makes everything feel just right.

"I can't get enough of you," Walker admits, his voice filled with genuine affection. "It's like every moment apart feels like an eternity. I just want to be by your side, experiencing life together."

You can't help but blush at his words, feeling a warmth spread through your chest. "I feel the same way, Walker. You make every day brighter, and I love how we can be so close, even in the simplest moments."

He leans in, his lips brushing against your cheek in a sweet and lingering kiss. "You're my rock,
Y/N. I'm grateful for every second we spend together."

With a smile, you wrap your arms around him, cherishing the connection. "And I'm grateful for you, Walker. Let's make every moment count."

"Every second..." Walker whispered, snuggling into you as you both fall asleep.

Just before you drift off into your sleep you hear these exact words slip from Walker's lips,

"Your so not sigma, i'm the alpha around here your just #beta"

——

———

🐺🐺🐺
i think y/n is a sigma alpha what do you guys think!

sorry if this was boring or lazy it's a draft 🥱

XOXO,
A 💋