W.S | MY KIND OF GIRL

'' REQUESTED ''

-

WALKER SCOBELL'S POV :

-

I've known Y/N since before I can even remember. I used to be against the idea of being her friend. I found her annoying, too bubbly, and she was too nice to me and anyone she meets. Now that I've grown up with her, I've realized those ''imperfections'' and ''negative'' traits were actually what just made her perfect in my eyes. However she doesn't view herself that way in her own eyes. It makes me crazy, drives me mad that she doesn't realize how perfect and beautiful she really is. But that's alright with me, because as long as she's next to me, I make sure she knows. I could live a hundred lifetimes and not deserve that girl. It just doesn't make sense to me how someone so beautiful would pick me out of all people. Wherever I go though, however many girls I meet, no one will ever compare to my Y/N. She's my kind of girl. 

"WALKER!" Tanner screams from downstairs, instantly snapping me out of my thoughts.

 "WHAT DO YOU WANT!?" I yell back, hardly wanting to deal with him today. 

"Y/N IS HERE-" he was cut off by Leena yelling,

 "BOTH OF YOU SHUT UP IM TRYING TO WATCH A SHOW!" 

When Y/N's name came out of Tanner's name, I was already down the stairs, pushing Tanner out of the doorway to greet my Y/N.

 She just laughed at my antics and showed me her sweet smile that I love, "Hi Walker!" 

"Y/N! I missed you!" I said while instantly bringing her in for a hug.

 Truth is, I saw her two days ago, but that was two days too long! Y/N's warm embrace was a comfort like no other. It was my second favorite thing, my first being Y/N. I brought her inside and we walked past my parents in the living room to go upstairs to my room.

"Hello Mr. and Mrs. Scobell!" Y/N said in such a polite tone, ugh she's so perfect.

"Hello honey!" My mom said as my dad gave Y/N a smile and waved.

After that interaction, we finally made it to my room. Y/N entered first and sat down on my bed, I followed behind her, shutting the door behind me. Y/N welcomed me with open arms on the bed, to which I gladly snuggled into.

 After moments of comfortable silence and Y/N playing with my hair, I finally spoke up "I love you, Y/N." 

She spoke after me, "I love you too, Walk." 

I could almost hear the smile through her words. I sat up and instead of snuggling into her, I brought her closer to me. After being together for so long, our heart beats were synced, tying us together like an invisible string. She makes me so happy whenever were together, just the two of us. 

We sat like this for a while, just enjoying each others presence. A little bit later, I began to hear soft snores coming from Y/N. When I looked down at her, it was no surprise to see that she was asleep. For a few moments I just admired her features. What she sees as a flaw, I see as pure perfection. I can't imagine a life without the two of us.

I whispered to myself while caressing Y/N's face, "What a girl..."

- -

Soft shakes wake me up from my dream, only to wake up in my real life nightmare.

"C'mon Walk... we need to go." My mom said, rubbing my back for comfort, she knew today was going to be rough.

I sulk for a minute, not wanting to cry just yet since I've spent the days before for this crying wishing this hadn't happened.

Once my mom left my room, I put on my best suit. It is Y/N's favorite, well, it was.

-

Slowly, I walk towards her casket. My mom by my side, rubbing shoulder supportingly, knowing how hard it must be. I look down to reveal my sweet Y/N, I've always thought she was as perfect as an angel, I never thought that one day I would have to live to say she was one now. The sight of looking at Y/N's lifeless frame sent me to just break down. I leaned on my mom's shoulder, sobbing into it. I can't bare to see Y/N like that. I can't help but feel so tired, without my girl I'm really falling apart. I just wanna fall on my hands and knees and beg for someone to wake me up from this reoccurring nightmare that I live in. But its becoming hard for me to live at all without my love, but for her I push through, because I know this isn't how she'd want me to live without her, I just can't let her down.

---

Life may go on, but there will never be another girl, because there isn't another Y/N.

Y/N really was my kind of girl.

-

Erm I don't really know what I was getting to at the end! I had this idea at first and then it just fell to become really random so I will probably rewrite this later! I WANTED TO MAKE IT SO ANGSTY AND SAD AT THE END BUT IT FLOPPED. But anyways hope you loved the fluff at the beginning!!!!

XoXo, 

A (MWAHHHH)