W.S | SAY DON'T GO

LOVE BOMBING ;

noun

the action or practice of lavishing someone with attention or affection, especially in order to influence or manipulate them.

-

Y/N'S POV :

I should've known it from the very start.

Why on earth would someone like Walker ever truly want me. I'm not nearly as famous as him, or as beautiful as most of the girls that want him. When I first met Walker, I felt spark fly. The whole relationship holy ground was beneath us. When he was filming, we were miles apart yet felt inches close to each other. Now i'm at my house down the road from his, and it feels like we're light years apart. Recently, his warm loving nature has turned into a twisting knife.

I know this is wrong of me, but last time we were together I went on his phone and saw messages to friends of his. As I read through them I held my breath a little bit longer. The messages talked about some other girl and both him and his friends talked about me like i'm some sort of joke or a bet. The invisible string that connected me and Walker felt like a tight rope I was walking on, but all alone.

Forgive and forget, right?

-

[ TIME SKIP : LATER THAT NIGHT ON FT ]

-

Some what of comfortable silence was echoing through the call. I scrolled on my phone while on facetime with Walker as he played his stupid games. I felt tension, but I knew very well Walker didn't. Even if he did, I doubt he would really care at all.

As it gets late, I can't bare to be on the call anymore. The whole time we barely spoke. Just random, awkward small talk. I never wanted to hang up though. The small little presence of his over the phone was better than nothing. Besides, we always would sleep on FaceTime since neither one of us wanted to really hang up.

"Uhm, alright I think i'm gonna hang up and go to bed." Walker says dryly as he returns back to the facetime.

Weird...

"Oh, but we never hung up. We always slept on call together." I chuckle awkwardly.

"Oh, uhm, right. I'm just really tired tonight, you know?" He says a bit less dry, but more so awkward.

"Oh...okay." I say a bit hurt.

I knew it was stupid to be upset over such a minor thing. This just felt like he was slipping away more and more though.

"Okay well goodnight. I love you." I say to him.

He said nothing back, dead silence.

Only sound made after that was the sound the phone made when he hung up on me.

-

[ TIME SKIP ]

-

I sat next to Walker in his room for the first time in weeks. The silence was unbarring and uncomfortable. Walker was just scrolling on his phone, paying me no mind at all. I stand up, not being able to lay next to some 'stranger'.

Slowly, I paced back and forth in Walker's room. This must have either annoyed him or caught his eye because he finally spoke up.

"What are you doing?" He asked confused, his phone still in his hands as he turned to look at me.

"Pacing." I say as I continue to pace around.

"...Why?" He asked confused.

Walker then placed his phone face down on his nightstand next to his bed and walked over to me, placing a kiss on my lips. I pushed him away.

"It's not fair!" I say, upset.

Walker's face was just every shade of confused.

"What's not fair..?" He questions.

"You kiss me, and it feels like it stops time! You don't understand how i'm yours, but you'll never be mine." I say unleashing my feelings.

"Babe- of course i'm yours-" Walker starts as I cut him off.

"Don't you dare act like this! I've known this from the very start, I wasn't good enough for you. Was the girl that you and your little friends talk about good enough though? I saw your texts. So don't act all dumb." I say, wiping away the hot tears that are streaming at this point.

"Thats such an invasion of privacy! What the hell, Y/N?" He shouts.

"Don't try and play victim in the situation you created! I believed every last word of yours. Why'd you have to lead me on!" I cried, yelling back at him.

"You don't understand Walker how much your lack of affection hurt me! And your betrayal? That alone felt like a twisting knife. Then, you just went ahead and walked away leaving me bleeding!" I cry, fiddling with my hands.

Walker just stared at me before he just hung his head and shook his head as he walked away to go back to his brain-rotting phone.

This just left me baffled. With a scoff, I grabbed all my things, including the stuff I would leave here for when I would stay the night. Angrily, I shoved it all in my bag. Quickly I put on my shoes, and walked over to the door. As I twisted the door knob, I stopped and turned to face Walker once more.

"Why'd you have to...make me love you?" I say, barely above a whisper. Yet, my voice still cracked halfway through the sentence.

I got nothing but silence in return.

With that, I took that as my sign to leave. For good. As i'm halfway out the door, but it felt like it wouldn't close. I'm holding out hope just to hear him say,

"Don't go..."

But those words never left his mouth.

——

———

OOOOO TEAAAAAAAAA

do we like?! 😚

also happy mother's day to everyone hope you all had a great week and a wonderful weekend! 😋

I should have another imagine out tomorrow and maybe even a chapter for The Archer... 🤫

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!

Xoxo,

A 💋