P.J | GET HER BACK!

PERCY JACKSON'S POV :

1 month it has been since Y/N and I have broken up. For her, she probably has never felt more free, and me? I couldn't have felt more worse and alone. We broke up since the relationship was kind of getting to the point where one would consider it 'toxic.' I don't care how many girls try to get with me, every time it would never last. The girls were nice, don't get me wrong, but they were not Y/N.

-

Y/N'S POV :

BEST. 1. MONTH. EVER.

Listen, I know that sounds bad but hear me out. Percy was being a total entitled brat to me once that whole 'honeymoon stage' passed. The suffering I suffered through 2 out of the 5 months I was dating Percy was like living in Tartarus. It felt endless...endlessly terrible. I honestly wish I was exaggerating, because he's hot, and in the beginning was nothing but a gentleman. Trust me that changed, I wouldn't have broken up with him if it hadn't. I mean I miss him some nights when Im feeling depressed, til I remember every time he stood me up and made me feel bad about myself. I do miss the way he hugs and the way he made me life. Every time I'm about to go up to him, I picture all the faces of my disappointed friends. They all knew how our relationship played out, but do I love him? Do I hate him? I guess its up and down but if I had to choose...

-

PERCY JACKSON'S POV:

"Dude I actually miss her so much, I messed that whole thing up didn't I?!" I said to Grover, sitting on the sand by the lake with my hands in my hair.

Grover paused for a moment, "...Would you like my honest opinion?"

I just groaned in response and threw my head in my hands before speaking up, "All I wanna do is get her back. What should I do?"

"Think about her, maybe regain her trust and prove that you've change...and you aren't so self centered anymore!" Grover said shrugging while smiling supportive.

I kind of just side eyed him after that but just looked back down at the sand while playing with it in my hands because, sadly, I know he's right.

"Well what should I do?" I asked, curiously

"Here's the plan..." Grover trails off.

-

YN'S POV:

"So Percy...has he found anyone new yet?" I ask Annabeth, avoiding her mom look that I know I was getting.

"Y/N, are you serious. Im not about to let you go down this road again, he hurt you, he was toxic. Does that not bother you anymore?" Beth asks, very bluntly, done with me bringing up Percy.

"Right, you're right. I don't know why I just said that, I just..." I try to find the words I'm looking for.

"-I just," I pause ", been thinking about him more and more recently. Im probably just desperate." I finish my sentence.

"But you have all those boys lining up for you, Y/N. I don't see how someone like one of those boys that actually want you isn't someone your going for. You deserve to be treated well." Annabeth says, rubbing my shoulder.

"I don't know... none of them like me for me. They just think since I'm a daughter of Aphrodite I'm some temple to worship and aim for. None of them are just my type, I guess." I say shrugging.