Chapter 1 (the break in)

Nobody's POV

One day, dogday was just chilling in his house, sleeping, it was about 3:27 AM but he was awoken by a weird noise, it sounded like glass shattering. Dog day got up and he yawned. "Who's there!" Dogday said. Dogday then sighed, got up, and went to the kitchen. Dogday then realized a purple cat broke into his house. Dogday started panicking and hit the cat in the head with a pan.

Dogdays POV

"OH MY GOD WHAT DID I JUST DO!" I was panicking, I didn't know this cat, but I felt bad so I carried him to my orange fluffy counch and put my blanket over him and I put an ice pack on his head. I was panicking and crying I didn't know what to do in this situation. So I went to my room to go to sleep, but my hair was EVERYWHERE on it, so I had to wash it, and my bed was very uncomfortable, I either had to sleep on the floor or...Oh god what am I thinking! I can't just sleep on this strangers chest. But next thing you know, I was...

The next morning

Catnaps POV

My head was pounding, but when I woke up, the person who hit me in the head with a prying pan, was laying on top of me, sleeping! I don't even know this person and they're laying on top of me?! I pushed the orange dog off me and he woke up, I didn't feel a bit bad, I ran to the door and tried opening it but it was locked "shit shit shit!" I whispered. The dog then came up behind me, covering my mouth "shhh little kitty..." He said. For some weird reason, I calmed down... Something about him, is just so...different. He's different than all the other people, he actually...took care of me? Whatever, probably just really nice, I mean, he's just a dumb dog anyways. "Helloooo?" He said. Crap, I totally forgot he was here. They just sit in silence, staring at each other for about 25 minutes. "Sooooooo can I leave?" I said. "YOU'RE THE ONE THAT BROKE IN MY HOUSE- but how is the door already locked" the orange dog said. "I may have locked it while coming in...?" I say awkwardly. The dog gave me an annoyed look. "Are you serious?" He said. "Maybe...?" I honestly got a bit scared, probably because this dude hit me with a frying pan once he noticed me.