Chapter 14 - Sensitive Much..

Catnaps Pov

I kept hugging dog day and bawling my eyes out. "G- Get off!" He said and pushed me away. "That won't get you out of trouble at all!" He said. "So stop trying, I know that's fake!" He said. "I- It's not! P- Please! I'm sorry!" I say still crying. "You're so sensitive, when did you get so sensitive! It's kind of annoying.." He said. "I- I'm sorry!" I cry. He still continues to yell at me for how much trouble I'm in, and I'm shaking and crying. "When did he get so strict and with all these anger problems? It's like our roles were reversed..." I think to myself. He still continues yelling at me, and it gets louder and louder, I cover my ears. "STOP COVERING YOUR EARS!" He yells. I start crying more and louder and I curl up in a ball yelling I'm sorry over and over til he gets mad at me for it. He kept yelling at me for a whole hour. He then calmed down. "Now go, to your house." He said sternly. I walked out the door and went to my house, my ears were hurting really bad.

Dogdays Pov

I started to chill at my house for a while watching TV and I got a text

                  My moon 🌙💜

My moon 🌙💜 - I'm sorry for everything, I hope you still love me and can you tell the others I'm sorry as well? I don't think I'll be coming out for a while. I love you so much. I will miss you.

Me - Okay? Apology accepted, I guess.

I stopped texting him and kept watching TV.