Chapter 20 - Morning stroll

Catnaps Pov

Today me and dog day have been getting along a bit more now! He stopped believing all their lies and he's apologized to me and I forgave him. The others have apologized to and said they won't do it again, they said the exact same thing I did, they were trying to break us up because I was basically the night and he was basically the day which are two opposite things. We all are still friends though. Anyways I woke up at like 5:27 AM. I decided, how about I go take a stroll? I went outside and it was obviously dark out, a bit to dark. I couldn't see much, I mean, what was I expecting? I went to go back inside, but I felt something tug on the back of my moon necklace collar thing or whatever. "Who's there!" I ask. They cover my mouth. "It's me!" I hear them say back. It sounded like dog day. They turned me around. And it was in fact him.

Dogdays Pov

I seen catnap walking around outside at night so I decided to surprise him. And after I did, I turned him around. I gave him a kiss and after I took his hand and I took him to my house. "What are you doing?!" He yells. "Shut up!" I whisper to him. And I start running to my house faster and I was basically dragging him across the ground. "BABE STOP-" He yelled. I stopped in my tracks and started smiling, I turned to look at him. "What did you call me? Say it again! Say it again!!" I say excitedly. He hides his face. "Cmon! Please! We're dating so why are you embarrassed about it?" I ask. "No.." He replys.