Chapter 8 - The confession

(NOT MY ART UP THERE)

Dogdays POV

I went over to catnaps house and I knocked on his door. He said "Give me a minute I am taking a shower!" So of course I waited, then it started pouring down rain but I didn't have an umbrella. All I was wearing was an orange T-shirt with my name on it with paw prints and bright orange pants and that was it. I was freezing with how cold it was, I guess you could say I got a shower to! I still kept waiting outside in the freezing cold, i stayed out there for an hour or two. I started crying, thinking he forgot about me.

Catnaps POV

I finally got out of the shower after hours and taking a nap in it. I turned it off and got dressed and went to go let dog day in. "Huh, weird" I whispered. He wasn't there? Maybe because he was out there for so long, and it's raining, I thought my shower was still running not gonna lie. I shrugged it off and layed on my couch. And started watching TV. I heard my notification sound go off from dog day.

                     Sunshine ☀️

Sunshine ☀️ - Hey! I have something to tell you.

Me - What is it DogDay?

Sunshine ☀️ - I really like you! But I know you like Bobby bearhug so it's fine!

Me - What? I don't like Bobby bearhug? I like you!

Sunshine ☀️ - what?

Me - I said I like you to!

Sunshine ☀️ - well, maybe we could go on a date? Maybe tomorrow?

Me - sure!