Chapter 6 - Meeting everyone

Catnaps Pov

I finally felt well enough to meet everyone in the town. First up is The chicken. So I knock on his door and he immediately answers. "Hey there! Catnap right?" He says enthusiastically. "Yes?" I reply. "What's your name?" I ask. "Kickin chickin!" He replies. I then nod and walk away. He looks a bit mad that I walked away and didn't talk to him much, but I honestly don't care. Next up is the green bunny. I knock on her door. She doesn't answer immediately, I just hear a bunch of hopping around, singing and songs. I look back behind me, and dog day is giving me a look of "knock harder, you can't just not meet her" I roll my eyes and start banging on the door, so hard I kinda broke it. And she yelled at me. And I seen her name inside her house so, hoppy hopscotch is her name, apparently. I just kept staring at her, and it was pretty damn loud actually. Everything was so loud, my ears were ringing, I could barely hear anything. But I just backed up and went to the elephants house next, still barely being able to hear. I just shook it off and knocked on the door. "Hey there catnap!" He said. He had some weird glasses on and had a bunch of math on his walls, like it was his entire wallpaper, this guy is a total nerd. "Hi..." I said quietly. My ears were hurting so bad. I don't get why I have to have such sensitive ears. "My names Bubba bubbaphant!" He says with joy in his voice. I nodded and walked away to another house. Its time for the unicorns house, it was so colorful and bright that it was like looking at the sun, it hurt my eyes. But I knocked on the door, she answered the door and she had a canvas and paintbrush in her hand. "You must be catnap! My names craftycorn" she said a bit shyly but with a bit of joy. "Hello craftycorn..." I said tiredly. Her face turned to a bit of concern. "Are you okay, catnap?" She asked with concern and sadness in her voice. I just walked away. It was now time for the final one, the pig. I mean, I don't have to do Bobby bearhug because we already knew each other, she had come over while I was locked in dog days house. I knocked on the pigs door. "Hi there! I'm picky piggy!" She said while eating an apple. "Hi picky..." I said. She started blabbering about how much she had already heard about me but I walked away, and went back to my house to sleep.