Chapter 19 - Blamed

Catnaps Pov

The other critters kept gossiping about me for weeks now, and I don't think that dog day would believe them. "I hope dog day won't believe them.." Then there was a knock on my door. I open the door, it was dogday. "oh! Hey dogday! Whats up?" I say happily. "Cut the act, I know what you did.." He said. "What..?" I say confused, even though I know they probably convinced him that they were right. I wait for him to start yelling at me. "Why would you put a piece of paper in hoppys plush that said 'kys' I know you know what that means! Everyone does!" He yells. "I didn't! They're all lying! They're probably trying to break us up because we're basically opposites! I'm basically the night and you're basically the day, two opposite things!" I yell back. "I know you hate hoppy so it's possible! You must've done it!" He yells back at me. I can just see the others laughing silently outside since my door is still open. He continues to yell at me while I'm still looking over at them and they stop laughing because they noticed I'm looking at them, dogday looked behind him to see what I was looking at. "Catnap..." He said. "Yes..?" I reply still looking over at them giving them the look of 'I know you did this.' "Look at me, Catnap." He says. "Ok!" I look up at dogday. He continues to talk to me about how bad that is. I look down and he makes me look back up at him. "Can I please continue without you looking away?" He asks. "C- can you leave please?" I ask. "What?" He says. "Can you leave?" I ask again. "Why?" He says. "Because! You've been getting so strict lately and you've been yelling at me quite a lot and you keep believing everything they're saying! Why don't you listen to what I'm saying?" I say. "You know what, yeah, I guess I'll leave since you wanna be mean to the others and be alone all the time locked in your house." He then walks out of my house.

Dogdays Pov

I don't know why I told him that. I feel bad now. But I start walking towards the others. And then they tell me more stuff that he did. I'm starting to not believe any of this anymore. "Guys, can you stop? I don't believe this anymore! This is all a big lie! Bobby and crafty, I know you were forced to do this! So I don't think we should hang out with them til they figure out that what they're doing is wrong.