Chapter 17 - The gifts for you💜

Catnaps Pov

I seen dog day walking out of his house with a huge smile on his face holding the plush in his hands and the sweater he was wearing. I walked out of my house and he ran to me. "Catnap! Thank you so much you're the best critter in the entire world I love you so much!" He said while crying, I could tell they were happy tears. "You didn't have to do this for me at all!!" He said. "You got the most gifts out of everyone, and I actually have something else for you!" I say. "Really? What is it show me, or is it something you say or do what is it!!" He was practically jumping with how excited he was. Literally earlier he was yelling and me and being all mean to me and once I gave him gifts it literally changed his mood real quick. But anyways, I gave him a huge blanket that had us on it! It was custom made, I had it ordered here so I don't know who made it. But someone did. And it looked amazing! It was multiple photos of us together on it. And he hugged me tightly. "Oh GO-" I said as he squeezed me as tight as he possibly can. "Sorry!" He said and he let go of me and took the blanket. "I love you to-" I said while trying to catch my breath since he squeezed the ever loving hell out of me.

3 days later.

Dogdays Pov

I can't believe catnap would give me all this stuff! See now if we broke up, would I still keep this stuff? I don't think we'll break up! We've been together for a year now! I'm so happy! I mean, only Bobby and Bubba know, unless Bubba told the others, which I don't think he did. I hope he didn't. I don't know if anyone else would support us, I mean, Bubba hasn't been talking to neither of us since he walked in on us. but it's alright. anyways, I walk over to the couch sit down, and cuddle my catnap plushie as I turn on a movie. I have been taking it everywhere I go now.