Chapter 18 - Gossip? about me..?

Catnaps Pov

I went outside and I seen everyone talking so I decided to join. But as I kept moving closer everyone started whispering stuff while I was coming towards them and dog day hadn't said anything to me or them, they just kept whispering stuff, but eventually, I heard my name. And that's when I knew, they were whispering stuff about me. I hope it's nothing bad..if it is, I think dog day would tell me about it! I just hope that if it is something bad, he doesn't believe them. I keep walking closer to them, and the whispering gets quieter. "Hi everyone! How are you guys doing! Sorry it took me so long to get up here, you guys were like pretty far from my house so-" I get cut off but hoppy. "Yeah yeah whatever we get it." She rolls her eyes. I mean, normal behavior for hoppy around me. "What do you want? Why are you here" Crafty says. Unusual behavior for her...she's usually nice to me no matter what..I'm confused.. "Oh, I uh, just wanted to join the conversation! Can I not?" I say. "No, because you have to ask first." Kickin said. I used to be able to just join the conversation, and just get a little eye roll from them but..I'm getting this, this time. What did I do wrong..did they not like their gifts.."S- Sorry, I- I'll leave." I start to walk away, but then I run to my house and kay down on the couch and start making more stuff, because maybe it wasn't enough! I just need to make more stuff for them! I hope they like their stuff this time! I made myself a plush of dog day so I could always have him next to me. But I made them plushies of their selves, so if they ever like someone in our group, they could exchange and always have that person by their side! You can do that with best friends to.

4 months later.

Dog days Pov

No matter what I do, Catnap won't come out of his house, he's always busy, This time, i just walked in his house, and found him making plushies of everyone. He looked very tired. I don't want to relive the thing that happened, he said he has been eating and drinking. Which it looks believable, but the sleep...not so much. "Catnap, go to sleep, please, You can finish in the morning! You need your sleep!" I confront him. "O- Okay..." He says. He..listened? Surprising. Usually he'd put up a whole fight. I put up all the finished ones. And he told me what he was going to do so I went ahead and gave them to the people and told them who it was from and why he made them. I went back to his house, and I actually took a bit of crochet classes so I decided to make something for him, it was a little sweater! He made one for me, so why not return the favor?