Chapter 9 - The date

ART NOT MINE!

Dogdays POV

I start getting dressed and I'm literally so excited I could scream right now! It's such a beautiful sunny day outside! We chose the absolute perfect day! I'm literally so happy right now! I got dressed a purple shirt that said "I 💜 Catnap" and then I wore a purple sweatshirt that had nothing on it but dark purple paws on it. But I did wear black pants. I wore a black hat that people always call "French hats". I put on my purple socks and black fancy boots. And started walking to his house

Catnaps POV

I was already dressed, and I was wearing my normal purple stuff and I was rushing to get the place ready, I was vacuuming, then I swept, then I mopped, I cleaned the counters, did the dishes, took a shower, dried my fur, brushed it, I made the couch look beautiful, made snacks, found a movie, made my bed, swept and mopped every room of the house, cleaned the bathroom, cleaned every room and the house and disinfected everything. Then he finally came and I was sweating so much, my legs were so tired, same with my arms. "Come in!" I said. He walked in, he was wearing purple? Oh..I probably should've worn orange then...I guess its alright. He looked amazed, as if he had stars in his eyes. That's when I knew I did a good job and my tail started wagging side to side. I didn't know why, probably because I was proud of myself. He came over to me and hugged me. "You didn't have do all this!" He said enthusiastically. I hugged him back. "Of course I did!" I said laughing a bit. I turned on the movie and we both watched movies for the rest of the day.