Chapter 15 - New Choice

Catnaps Pov

Ever since dogday has been acting so strict, everyone has been talking about him and talking about choosing a new leader if he's acting like this, and they're all blaming me for it. They think I'm the problem here, so they're thinking of clearing in area in the creepy forest everyone talks about and taking my house over there. Dogday doesn't like the idea, he still loves me! I think...I hope...I just really hope he still loves me after everything I've done.

Dogdays Pov

I still love catnap it's just...he's a pain sometimes to be honest. I've been getting so strict lately, they're trying to figure out a new leader and they're gonna take catnap away.. "I CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN" I think to myself. I start running over to the others and explaining on why I'm a good leader still and why not to move catnap to the forest. "Since when did you do all this stuff?" Bubba said. "I mean, listen, theres a thing called reasoning behind things so I need to persuade you guys into letting me stay as leader and letting catnap stay here!" I say with a smart tone in my voice. They all start walking away from me. "How rude.." I mumble. "What was that?" Bobby says. "Nothing!" I say.