Friends? Friends.

Writing Phanfic again wooooo, JK! My writing sucks so :p
Enjoy reading though xoxo
**This story will have triggers but I will put trigger warnings**

Phil's POV

"Thanks BUD" , "That's what FRIENDS are for" , "I'm your BEST FRIEND". Friend, friend, friend, god that word fucking haunts me! How can he not see that I like him?! Or does he see it and just doesn't like me back? God I hate myself.
I groan audibly and tug on my hair getting frustrated and annoyed with myself. How does he make feel like this? Why do I let him? I guess that's what happens when you let your heart win. I hear Dan's amazing laugh come from the living room and feel myself jump. I look down to see that I'm wearing my green moon cycle sweatshirt, black skinny jeans and mismatched socks. I shrug, good enough I guess. Standing up I instantly regret leaving the warmth of my bed but decide Dan's worth it. My teeth are already brushed considering I pulled an all nighter thinking about the bastard with the brown hair and brown eyes. I leave my room with my phone in my hand and shut my door lightly to not disturb Dan, he's probably watching a show or in his browsing position on Tumblr. With every step towards the living room I regret leaving more and more.
"Morning Philly!" Dan says turning to me smiling, my heart beats faster.
"H-Hi, morning" I stutter out and inertly scold myself for it, stupid. He pats the space next to him motioning for me to sit with him. Like always I obey.
"What's wrong?" he asks staring at me completely abandoning what he was doing before I came.
"Nothing I'm fi-"
"Don't lie to me"
"Dan I'm fine"
"You're lying"
"I'm not"
How can he tell?
"Yes you are" he states matter-of-factly "Now I'll ask again, what's wrong?"
"I can't tell you" I whisper looking down
"Phil, you can tell me anything. I'm your best friend"
That fucking word again
"Look at me" he whispers. I look up to catch his gaze, sad? No. Worried. "What's wrong?" he continues.
"I can't-" I start and feel the monster scratch behind my eyes and in the back of my throat
"Yes you can" he demands. I take a deep breath and feel myself break down. Stop crying, you can't cry in front of him. Stop. Crying.
I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me close to him so I'm laying on top of him and we're both laying down. He buries my head in his chest and his own in my neck. I hear his heartbeat and feel it calming me down for some strange reason.
Everything starts to slowly fade black as I lay there listening to his heartbeat. As the dark yet blissfulness called sleep starts to take me away I hear him whisper,

"What happened to you?"