This is Gospel

I'm going to apologize in advance for the feels. You'll know why soon enough ^^ haha. Anyway, hope you all are enjoying this so far as much as I enjoy writing it. I love you all and let's just get on with the writing. Also thank you all so much for 50 reads!! xoxox

Dan's POV

      I wake up seeing Phil's beautiful face and can't help but smile. I really don't understand why he hates everything about himself, he's wonderful. He's just so perfect and I don't get how he doesn't see that. I play with his hair lightly not wanting to wake him up and just stare at him (in a total non-creepy way) and just admire every little thing about him. His amazing eyes that are sadly hidden right now, his pale skin that honestly looks even better covered in hickeys (no shame), his eyelashes, his eyebrows, his soft lips that 99% of the time taste like some sort of candy or sweets, just everything. His slim body, his shakira hips, his literally perfect legs that almost killed all of our fans, his collarbones that I want to suck hickeys on everyday of my life, and his little freckles that cover his body. He takes my breath away even after about 7 years. 

~

"Hey Phil" I shout from the living and can't help but smirk while holding my phone. 
"Yeah?" he shouts back from his room
"Come here" I say and can't help but blush at what I'm about to do. He comes out and that's when I press play letting the voice of Brendon Urie flow through the speakers and around our house.

This is gospel for the fallen ones, locked away in permanent slumber

I smile seeing Phil do the same and blush even more. Oh god this is so cheesy

"May I have this dance?" I speak nervously putting my hand out like they do in the fairy tales and romantic movies making Phil blush but nod walking up to me. He places his hand in mine giggling lightly and I hold his hand pulling him close to me making us both blush. 

Assembling their philosophies from pieces of broken memories

He wraps his other arm around my neck and I wrap mine around his waist as we begin to sway slightly to the music. 

Their gnashing teeth and criminal tongues conspire against the odds but they haven't seen the best of us yet

By now we're smiling like complete dorks and as Brendon sings "If you love me let me go" I twirl Phil around making us both laugh and I feel my heart flutter. I can't even deny the goosebumps and chills I'm having at this moment. I bring him back to me as Brendon finishes his last "go" and pull him closer to me then before staring into his shocking blue eyes as he stares into my plain brown ones. 

'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars, the fear of falling apart, truth be told I never was yours, the fear, the fear of falling apart

We continue swaying as the instrumental break kicks in and I can't help myself. I bring Phil closer and kiss his lips but not a heated kiss, no. This one is soft and full of love and passion, as cliche as it sounds. He kisses back and our lips move in sync as we sway and occasionally spin around the room slowly.

This is gospel for the vagabonds, Ne'er-do-wells and insufferable bastards, confessing their apostasies led away by imperfect impostors

Our kissing continues and he pulls me closer making my heart, no denying it, skip a beat. He's just perfect and amazing that after years and years he still gives me butterflies, chills, goosebumps, gets my heart fluttering and skipping beats and I can only hope I do the same. 

Don't try and sleep through the end of the world and bury me alive 'cause, I won't give up without a fight,  if you love me let me go

Our kiss becomes more heated with our hands tangled in each others hair, mine in his straight and his in my own curly hobbit hair. Yup I left it natural because, I know he loves it so hopefully that made this date (if you can call it that) even better.

If you love me let me go. 'Cause these words are knives and often leave scars,  the fear of falling apart. Truth be told I never was yours, the fear, the fear of falling apart. The fear of falling apart, the fear, the fear of falling apart. The fear of falling apart, the fear of falling apart, the fear of falling apart. 

I mumble into the kiss "I love you" and feel him smile into the kiss whispering back, "I love you too"

The fear of falling apart.

Sorry for the MAJOR feels, I literally was crying while writing this and hopefully one day troylernshiz and I can slow dance to this song irl/.\ (literally please go follow her I love her with all my heart<3) and lastly, I hope you enjoyed xox thanks for reading (: