Im sorry

So many reads omfg Gaah! Thank you all so much and I'm so fucking sorry for the reaaaalllyyyyy long wait! Also I'm writing a trouper fic and another Phan fic which will be posted soon cx !  Love youuuu

Phils POV
*Trigger warning*

Nonononono, he's pissed. I fucked up, I fucked up big time. I feel my throat close up and breathing become a bit too hard. He never got this mad at me before. He was only mad at me once before and it was when we first moved in together and he was going through his existential crisis' all the time. He couldn't help it. I shakily get up grabbing my phone. I go to his contact and text him.

Me: on a scale of 1-10 how mad are you?
Read

Are you kidding me? I groan and feel my eyes water. I hate when he's mad at me. I hate when anyone's mad at me. Especially Dan. I need to fix this.

I get up shaking like a wet dog and make my way to the door. I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding in and swing open my door. I walk over to dans room and knock on his door. He doesn't answer.
"daaan" I whimper tearing up again. "Please answer me" I plea and then I break down. I start crying. I can't stop. My throats closing and my eyes are burning and flooding with tears. This is too much. I've broke. I'm broken. Again.

The door swings open and I feel arms around me. I bury my face in his chest and can't help but cry more.
"Phil" he says and his voice is hoarse. He was crying too.
"Hmm" I let out
"You promised"
"I know I just-"
I feel my shoulder grow damp.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry you love me. I'm sorry I did this. I'm sorry you like someone who's so fucking imperfect and self destructive. I'm sorry you like me. Me. Why me? The one who's spiraling into a deep depression and is just a no good fuckup-"
"Shut up. You're amazing. You're beautiful and fucking perfect. You're you Phil and that's why I love you"
I feel myself blush and my stomach do that flippy thing.
"I love you too" I whisper and soon enough I feel our lips connect.

~~

I bury my face in his chest more adjusting my ear bud. We're sitting in bed watching Netflix and occasionally even making out. I push up my glasses as Dan pulls the covers around me more. "You warm enough baby?" He asks and kisses my neck and I nod lightly. He smiles and I can't help but blush. How am I so lucky?
He pulls me closer and soon enough I feel the exhaustion of the day catch up with me. Before I know it I'm asleep.

Dans POV

        I look over and see a peaceful Phil asleep on me. He's so cute. Whenever he's sleeping he always has this little pout and I always have the urge to kiss him whenever he does it. He's just too adorable. How can someone so beautiful and perfect be so tortured and broken? If only the world could treat Phil the way Phil treats the world.