You Need to Stop This Beautiful

THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS! I'VE REACHED 1.1K READS!! I'M SO THANKFUL AND HAPPY YOU HAVE NOOO IDEA!

Phil's POV *Smut warning & trigger warning*

         I wake up and turn over to see Dan sleeping. The bags under his eyes getting worse. My poor baby. I peck his lips in a not at all creepy way and sit up. He almost immediately wakes up, I forgot he's a light sleeper. "You OK?" he asks his voice deep, groggy and no doubt sexy. I nod, "Just wanted to get a shower, or even a bubble bath" I say and lay back down next to him. He wraps his arms around me and I peck his lips. "Wanna join me?" I ask and he smirks, "Gladly". 

"But first" I say and lean in slowly making him smile more and meet me half way. Our lips connect and he pulls me on top of him lightly. I giggle a bit and straddle him. He bites my bottom lip lightly and I pull back shaking my head no. "Tease" he mumbles making us both laugh. 

We get up and head to bathroom, I grab the bubble soap, candles, and bath salts setting everything up and running the water. After a few minutes everything's ready and we get in. Dan's sitting in the back towards the wall and I'm sitting in between his legs facing him. (**Trigger warning starts**) He places his hands on my thighs running them lightly over each cut slowly, and gently. I watch his face, full of concentration and even a bit of sadness. The sparkle in his eyes seeming to be gone, like it disappeared. I bite my lip lightly and look down to watch his hands instead. They seem to be in slow motion, moving over each cut ever so slightly.(**Trigger warning ends**) Our eyes travel up each others body soon meeting with each other. I study his face as he studies mine, the he slowly leans in placing both of his hands on both sides of my face. He licks his lips and closes the gap. I smile into the kiss and put my hands in his hair. (Slight smut starts) He bites my bottom lip and this time I let him in opening my mouth lightly. He smiles and his tongue slowly travels in exploring around. I moan lightly into his mouth and he moves his hands to my hips and squeezes them lightly making me moan again. I grip his hair a bit and he pulls back and slowly moves kissing my neck. I moan more and he chuckles against my neck. 

-after-

  We lay cuddled up with each other in the tub and decide to finally actually start getting a bath. We finish up rather quickly and get out drying off. I throw on boxers and sweatpants and start cleaning up everything while Dan is blowdrying his hair. He's probably gonna straighten it, sadly. I pout and look at him. He looks back at me and I pout more. "What?" he says, "Don't straighten it" I respond and run my fingers through the curls. He pouts at me and mumbles out a small "Fineeee" making me giggle. I smile and skip off to Dan's room. I lay in his bed and throw on his University sweatshirt. I grab my phone and see I've got a few messages from Dan. I unlock my phone. 

Dan: You look beautiful when you're sleeping. Sadly I can't see your eyes right now. They're amazing like you. I don't get how you don't see your perfection.  That word can't even describe you can it. You're more than perfection. 

Dan: I love how you always have this little pout when you're asleep. It makes me wanna kiss you so bad tbh. Also how your little tongue pokes out when you laugh is adorable. You shouldn't hate it. You're amazing baby. 

Dan: You should love yourself <3, you're just you... words will never do you justice..

  He's so cute I think I'm gonna cry. I lock my phone and look up to see Dan standing in the doorway only wearing boxers. I can't help but stare at his chest. He's so freaking fit. (More light smut omfg) I hear him chuckle and he pushes me down so I'm laying on the bed and pins me down. I giggle and he starts kissing my neck again changing my innocent giggle into a moan. I grip his hair a bit as he slowly starts grinding on me. "Round 2?" he whispers in my ear and I whimper out "Please"