Chapter1

Chapter1: Lacuna

(n.) a blank space, a missing part

☆\♡/☆

Fushiguro was not having that much fun.

Not a huge surprise, considering he was at a party, the opposite of his usual spot on a Friday night, which, of course, was reading books or watching movies alone until his eyes burned. However, when he got a frantic text from Kugisaki saying that Itadori needed help, he nearly bolted out the door.

And now, at 11:30 on a Friday night, Fushiguro was sorting through the large crowd of people, trying to find his friends. 

"Hey," A girl slurred, leaning up against him. "You seem fun, wanna come hang out with my friends? or maybe with me?", she smirked.

Fushiguro shook his head. "Not interested." He pushed his way past her.

He headed up the stairs and saw Kugisaki and Yuko sitting outside of a door. Kugisaki immediately waved him over and he walked towards them.

"What’s going on?" He asked.

"That idiot locked himself in the bathroom and won’t open it for anyone," Kugisaki explained.

"And why am I here?" Fushiguro raised an eyebrow. "I thought you'll say he's being eaten by some curse but it's not likely for a curse to be here"

"He won’t open it for anyone but you."

" And how do you know that?" , Fushiguro inquired.

"Intuition", she replied with a smirk on her face.

Fushiguro blinked. "Oh. Um," He knocked on the door. "Itadori, you in there?"

"No-", a voice cracked from inside.

"Idiot I can hear you open the door please"

The door opened and a hand pulled him in the bathroom and shut the door behind him. 

"What-" Fushiguro was cut off by Itadori pulling him into a hug. "Are you okay?"

"I just missed you," He mumbled and Fushiguro winced. Itadori absolutely reeked of alcohol.

 "Wait, are you drunk? How much did you drink?"

 Itadori frowned. "Three, four or maybe 7 shots?"

 "There's a big difference between three and seven, you know", He sighed. "You’re still a teenager and not an adult. And how did your friends even buy all that?", Fushiguro shook his head.

 "Damn calm down Fushiguro-kun it" He pouted.

 "You act odd while drunk.", Fushiguro commented. "Anyway this was very irresponsible of you Itadori — atleast you should've been more careful with how much you drink and you didn't answer my question. How did you get all these?"

"From the guy throwing the party. "

 "And his parents know?"

"They don't care"

Fushiguro nodded.