Chapter3

Chapter3: hurt and comfort

♡\☆/♡

"What are we doing here again?", Itadori asked.

"Didn't i text you? That Gojo sensai called for us!", Kugisaki yelled.

"You two are insufferable", Fushiguro murmered under is breath.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?", the two yelled in unison at the black haired boy.

Midst the chaos Gojo sensei entered the room and waited for them to settle, finally giving up he called,
" Is it over?", Gojo smiled.

"YES" , the three stiffened as they realized he's here.

"Okay so now, let's talk about your new mission, this is a special one", he smiled putting his finger up.

"You say this almost all the time", Fushiguro rolled his eyes.

"Do I? Well you three will be going to Hakone for five days next month."

"HAKONE!!?"

"You two need to stop screaming all the time", Megumi hissed.

He composed himself and asked, "So why are we going there and that too for five days?"

" There are three location you three need to cover, and one of those places may have a first grade curse so be careful", Gojo begain to explain. " First day you'll go to a high rise building there you'll probaby find some high level curses, the 2nd day is a place near...well i don't remember but there is a famous hot spring there, if you have time you guys can go there after clearing the curses"

"How can you be a teaher and not remember the place we're going to?", Megumi jeered.

" Um anyway...", Gojo continued.

"What the hell!", Megumi reacted.

"Shh! Fushiguro it's quiet time", Kugisaki shushed him.

"The curses won't be high level there and the third day is some place near hakone shrine also Akari will be going with you three."

" Arn't you going with us?", asked Itadori.

"Well i need to go on an important business trip"

"Do we really need to go? That sound like a lot of work", Itadori pouted.

" And the fourth and fifth day you guys can tour the town"

"WHAT REALLY SENSAI?!", Kugisaki and Itadori exclaimed.

" How are you two so easily convinced", Megumi scrunched his nose.

" It's final then", Gojo cheered. "Don't worry It's only an hour distance so if anything happens we will send help", he added giving them a thumbs up.

"Guess It's decided then", Fushiguro sighed.

" Okay you three are dismissed!"

*

Exactly one week has passed since Gojo had announced their mission and Fushiguro is avoiding Itaodori. The only time he made any acknowledgement of Itadori's existence was when he was with other students. The reason behind this is Fushiguro's own feelings - why did he say that he wished Itadori was sober? why couldn't he stop blushing with Itadori complimented him or kissed him? why does his heart start racing while thinking of him? What is this tightening feeling in his chest that is eating him alive?

He was certain about what he felt towards his 'bestfriend' but now everything is unclear. He was getting to the stage where he was considering consulting Kugisaki on the matter, but be couldn't see that conversation end well - 'So i didn't mention this before but Itadori kissed me a week age and now i can't stop thinking about him and i kinda wanna kiss him back but the thing is Itadori was drunk at that time so I'm not certain of what is his feelings towards me and it's driving me cazy cause I CAN'T FIGURE OUT WHAT IS MY FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM' Yeah that certainly wouldn't end well...