Chapter6

Chapter6: Hakone

♡\☆/♡

"Itadori get up"

" Yes"

" THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YES, GET UP!!"

" I don't wanna wake up I'm still tired"

" Well who asked you to converse with me at 3am in the morning", Fushiguro rolled his eyes.

"...mhm.."

"Itadori if you don't wake up up I'll feed you to my dogs", he threatened.

"Fine fine, just wait a sec.." Itadori replied. Soon after he sat up on his bed. He stretched which caused his tshirt to rise a bit as Fushiguro's eyes lingered around the area.

" Thanks for waking me up", he thanked the taller boy and went to the bathroom to get changed leaving a flustered Fushiguro behind.

Fushiguro was already in his uniform so he waited for Itadori to get ready.

***

The breakfast went uneventful and soon they left for their mission along with Akari.

"Hey can we go to a nearby hot spring after our job is done?", Itadori asked.

"I'd love that", exclaimed Kugisaki enthusiastically "but we don't have spare clothes", she sighed.

" I mean your Gojo sensai did say you guys can go, remember? So if we have time we can sure go! And don't worry about clothes you can change back to your uniforms and change clothes when we get back to the hotel"

"THAT'S A GREAT IDEA", itadori cheered. "What do you think Fushiguro.

"I mean if you guys...", he drifted of slightly blushing.

"Fushiguro why the hell are you gettimg red huh?", Kugisaki teased.

"I'M NOT–"

"By the way which hot spring are we going to", Itadori cut Fushiguro off.

"Well Hakone Yuryo is the nearest to our destination and it is also very popular", Fushiguro answered.

"Wow he actually knows about things I'm actually impressed, he doesn't look like the type of guy to know all these you know", Kugisaki commented covering her mouth.

" The hell do you mean by that?!", Fushiguro snarled.

"Also uhm... i did a bit of research before coming here that's why i know", he looked out the car window.

"Oh is that so, then you were looking forward to thia day huh", Kugisaki poked.

" IT'S NOT—"

"Well i think it's nice Fushiguro is comfortable with us and was actually wanting to spend time with us", Itadori stated looking up at Fushiguro's face with a soft smile and a tint of red on his cheeks.

" Well-", Fushiguro turned to look out the window again trying desperately to hide his evidently red face. " It is surrounded by forests and the view is really good and relaxing.", he added.