Chapter2

chapter 2: the next morning

☆\♡/☆

Good morning- i mean evening", Fushiguro greeted Itadori at the door of his room.

" I can feel that I'm dying", Itadori mustered rubbing his eyes as he welcomed Fushiguro in.

"Yeah you probably are"

"Mhm, by the way where's Kugisaki?"

"Can't you guess? It's Saturday she went shopping", Fushiguro sighed.

"Oh, well all alone?",Itadori asked.

"Nope she dragged Nitta with her"

"Oh good! It was hard refusing her when she asked you to join, isn't it?", Itadori laughed.

"Yeah..I guess"

(earlier that day)

Kugisaki (text)

Kugisaki: soooooo are you free today?

Fushiguro: Nope absolutely not

Kugisaki: why do you always speak like that ?????

Kugisaki: anyway you spend the day with your 'friend' i guess

Fushiguro: what do you mean?

Kugisaki: you both are either too dende or you both are pretending to not know

Kugisaki: dense*

Fushiguro: why is everyone acting weird lately

Kugisaki: you sure it's not you?

Fushiguro: i despise every bit of this conversation we're having

Kugisaki: yeah yeah sure

Kugisaku: both of you are good for nothing

(now)

" yeah", Fushiguro nodded.
" You got so drunk yesterday god damn", Fushiguro tried changing the topic.

"Don't bring it up it's embarrassing", replied Itadori under his breath - his cheeks tinted pink.

Fushiguro Megumi likes to think of himself as a lone wolf. The one who strays from the pact and handles his own problems. Although, recently Fushiguro has been thinking about Itadori -more than a normal amount. Ever since Itadori rose from the dead, Megumi can't keep his thoughts in check.

Fushiguro layed the packet on the small table Itadori had in his room and looked around. The place is so familiar to him yet everytime he enters the room he feels nervous. Something about this place makes him get butterflies. Or is the person living here?

In front of him stood the boy whom he has admired from the first day they met but when did this admiration turned into something else completely, he wasn't sure. Something that makes you nervous when you see them. Something that makes your day when you spend time with them. Or something that make you think of them all the time.
(Something that feels like love)