The New Student Arrives

(A/N: Alright before you'll start I want y'all to know that I don't own any of the taimanins series and any other things. They belong to their rightful owners except the edits I made. Now I hope y'all enjoyed my first story since my...*sighs* My main account got deleted by toxic and negative authors. Anyway, please enjoy the story because I'll be making stories one at a time.
____________________________________________

(Kiara Onizaki's home - Bedroom)

Xander: *sighs in happiness* Kiara...that was amazing. I'm happy that we're married.

Kirara: Fufu~ Of course. Your such a beast in heat especially when it comes to sex.*lays her head on his shoulder* I may have hated men but your my man, my husband, my beast and I'm happy you're the man I loved. I love you, Xander.

Xander: Yeah...*started to get sleepy* I...love you too... Zzz....

Kirara: Hehe, there he goes.*kiss his forehead* Sleep tight, my love.*looking at the view* Oh, hi there. You probably wondering how I got into this? Well let me introduce myself, Names Kirara Onizaki, and this is my husband Xander Onizaki original last name Long. Allow me to explain how this happen. It all started five weeks ago.

 It all started five weeks ago

(A/N: Edit by me)

(Five weeks ago - Highschool)

The school bell rings as many students are at the main entrance. In the classroom, a seventeen year old student who was sitting at his desk next to the window while checking at his homework. His name is Xander Long. As many students went inside, the teacher came inside as well with the news.

Teacher (Male): Alright class, Now that everyone is here. I've brought news that we're having a new student that just move here with her family.*hears the door knocking* Ah, here she is. You may come in.

As the door open, Xander's eyes widen seeing a beautiful woman with large pigtails, huge bust, and beautiful blue eyes while wearing her school uniform.

Xander:*seeing her apprence* Wow...she's beautiful...

Kiara: I'm Kirara Onizaki

Kiara: I'm Kirara Onizaki. My mother and I just moved in this neighborhood. I hope we get along.*sees some boys eyeing at her body* 'thoughts': Perverts, men are such animals with lust.*sees Xander who was only eye of her beautiful eyes* Expect for him. I'll ask him later after class.

Teacher (male): Well, Ms. Onizaki why don't you sit behind Xander? He won't bite.

Kirara: No, no it's fine. I'll sit behind him.*heads to her desk as she sit in her seat while looking at Xander*

As the teacher begins to teach the students, Kirara begins to eye on Xander who was focusing.

Kirara: *whisper to herself* Could he be my destin one? I need to get to know him first.

(Cafeteria)

Xander:*sighs in happiness* I love when my mom made some good sushi.

Kirara: Hey.

Xander: Gah!*sees Kiara* Oh, it's you.

Kiara: Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.*sits in front of him* Let's introduce ourselves. I'm Kiara Onizaki, my mom and I just moved here.

Xander: Oh, names Xander Long. Welcome to the neighborhood.*reaches his hand out*

Kirara:*sees his hand as she hesitates but decided to shake it* Thanks.

...?: Hey babe.

Both turn seeing his bully and his grunts as Xander rolled his eyes.

Xander: What do you want Butch?

Butch: Shut it loser.*looking at Kirara* Say, why don't you ditch him and hang with us?

Kirara: Absolutely not. Get your filthy hands away from me.

Butch: Oh come on babe,*reach out* you'll have-*gets grab by Xander*

Xander: No means no.

Butch: Listen loser,*snatch his hand and grab his shirt* I'm asking her out because she wants a real man. A man who's -*gets grab* Huh? Woah!

Kirara: My answer...is...NO!!!!*slams butch in the table while glaring at his grunts* Take him and leave us alone.*sees them nodded their heads as they grab their leader and ran at* Men.*looks down at Xander* You ok?

Xander: I'm fine.*sees her helping him up* That was amazing how you taught Butch in his place.

Kirara: Oh uh, thank you.

Xander:*sighs* Well, there goes my lunch.

Kirara: Oh, I'm so sorry. Hey, how about I come to your house. We are next door.

Xander: Really?

Kirara: Of course. After school I'll come to your place so we can do homework together and lunch too.

Xander: Well, ok. I'll let my mom and dad know.

Kirara: Great, I'll let my mom know. See you in class!*begins to leave*

Xander: Hanging out... That's a not a bad plan. Hehe,*smiles* I guess letting her come visit won't hurt.

As the school bell rings, Xander begins to his next class. However, his life will forever change.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 02/20/2024 - 5:00 p.m. - 11:40 a.m.

Published: 02/21/2024 - 11:40 a.m. - 11:41 a.m.