Kirara's Reveals Her Powers

(Outside - Xander's Neighborhood)

Today is the day that Xander is going out with Kirara. He was wearing his normal clothes and wearing his nice shoes. However, he begins to hear footsteps till he sees Kirara wearing her beautiful attire making him blush at her beauty.

Xander:*eyeing on her beauty especially her clothes* Wow...you look... stunning.

Kirara: Why thank you

Kirara: Why thank you.*grabs his arms and put it between her breast* Shall we get going?

Xander:*blushing* S-Sure. Let's get right to it.

As Kirara leads Xander to the city, three shadow figures follow them.

(City)

Xander: So, anything you wanted to try?

Kirara: I don't know. So hard to choose.*sees an ice cream stand* Hey, let's get some ice cream.

Xander: Sure, I'll pay for it.

As Xander and Kirara went to the ice cream stand, he order two flavors separately. Kirara has the mint chocolate chip while Xander has the cookie and cream.

(A/N: Cookies and cream ice cream is my favorites.)

Kirara: Ahhh~ Mint is one of my favs.

Xander: Hehe, I can tell.

Kirara: Let's sit on bench. Our legs need rest.

Xander: Way ahead of you.

As both sit on the bench, the look straight seeing a pond in the middle and also families that are having a good times. Kirara then begins to speak.

Kirara: Hey, Xander?

Xander:  Yeah?

Kirara: I know that we just meet like three days ago and we both made a pretty good team when doing our homework. However, there's is question I want to ask: What do you think about me?

Xander:*looks up in the sky*How can I explain it? Well, eversince moved and came into the school, I see you attractive unlike the boys who are eyeing your body but to me, you're beautiful and stunning.

Kirara:*blushing* Oh, really?

Xander: Of course. I mean, you are most beautiful girl I met who I consider you as a friend.

Kirara:*smiles* Well, I guess that makes sense.

Butch: Hey, Xander!

Xander: *look seeing Butch and his goons* Oh great, what hell do you want?

Butch: You know what,*points at Kirara*I want payback on her for what she did couple days ago at school!

Kirara: Yeah, because you got exactly what you deserve dumbass.

Butch: What did you say!?

Kirara:*gets up and glares at him close* You herd me, dumbass.

Butch was about to punch her till, Xander grabs his fist and toss him away.

Xander: You forgot I learn martial arts.*fighting stance* Touch her again and see what happens.

Butch's grunts charge at him till Xander side kick the first to the face and did and upper cuts on the second one knocking them out. However...

*Stab!*

Xander: Gah!*holds his arm in pain from the stab*

Kirara: *gasp in horror till she turns angrily at Butch* You bastard! Why did you do that!?

Butch: He got what he deserved! Once I kill him, you're going to be my personal slave!

That got Kirara at edge from hearing that as she summon her ice spheres and decided to change her attire as she rush towards Butch freezing his hand and starts kicking him crushing his ribs. After she's done she freeze him in place as Xander looked at her seeing her new apprence.

 After she's done she freeze him in place as Xander looked at her seeing her new apprence

Xander: K-Kirara?

Butch: *scared* H-Hey I was just kidding! I-

Kirara: Shut up!*slaps him in the face hard making a handprint* I'm no one's slave.*puts both hands on her hips* Let me tell something, Xander is the only man I made as a friend and you just had to interfere with your grunts. If I see you and your grunts again I will cast a blizzard on you so you can freeze to death, GOT IT!?

 If I see you and your grunts again I will cast a blizzard on you so you can freeze to death, GOT IT!?

Butch: Y-Y-Yes...! I promise I won't mess with you and Xander again! I promise!

Kirara: Good. Now beat it!

And with that, Butch grabs both grunts and runs away not wanting to feel her wrath.

Kirara: *deep breaths* That's that.*turns around looking at Xander* I suppose its time to explain right?*seed Xander nodded his head as a sweat drop appears while shaking her head* Ugh...I knew this would happen if it weren't for him and his goons shows up.

I knew this would happen if it weren't for him and his goons shows up

(A/N: Edit made by me)

Kirara then grabs his arm gently not wanting to hurt him because of the stab as she leads him somewhere to talk in private.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updated: 02/22/2024 - 11:26 a.m. - 8:42 a.m.

Published: 02/23/2024 - 8:42 a.m. - 8:43 a.m.