Kirara Explains the Truth, Feelings Unleashed

(Kirara's home - Bedroom)

Kirara: Ok, hold still.*use her ice powers to heal Xander's wounded arm* There. How are you feeling?

Xander: Cold and stings at the same time but I'll manage.

Kirara:*sighs in relief* That's a relief.*sits on her bed next to him* Listen, there's something that i need it to say. I know that you saw my powers saving you from your bully and heal you. So, hears the truth.

Xander: Truth? Kirara, what are you saying?

Kirara: *deep sighs* Xander, the truth is I'm a taimanin. However, I'm part ice demon.

Xander:*eyes widened* What...?

Kirara: Yeah, that's the truth. You see, we taimanins protect innocent people from demons from the Dark World. My mother and I are from an ice demon tribe. Also, here's the another truth...I'm in love with you.

Xander: Kirara...

Kirara: I know.*untie her ribbons letting her hair down revealing her two horns* This what I am...an half human and half oni.*breaking while tying her hair unto pigtails* You probably hate right now and i understand...*stands up* I'll leave you and your family alone. I'll probably-*gets grab by Xander and hugs her* Xander...?

Xander: I don't care. I don't care your an oni or not. All I see is a beautiful demon that needs to be love and happiness. Kirara, if you really are in love with me,*looks at her with a smile*then I love you two.

Kirara:*eyes widened* Xander...*begins tearing up as both sit on the edge of the bed* You dumbass...*crying* I thought I was getting yelled at...*covers her face* I was scared...but I got a chance to tell you how i feel...but now... we're finally a couple...

 we're finally a couple

(A/N: Edit made by me)

Kirara: Oh Kirara.*hugs her* I love you, Kirara Onizaki.

Kirara:*sniff* I love you too, Xander.

As they continued to cuddle, Ragnarok watch and listen the whole thing as she smiled for her daughter.

Ragnarok: Well done Kirara, well done.*walks away*

Kirara: Hey, Xander?

Xander: Yeah?

Kirara: You don't mind spending the night with me don't you?

Xander:*smiles at her girlfriend* Not at all.

Kirara grab his head and put it on her chest as both lay on the bed enjoying their warmth.

(Next day- highschool)

(Kirara's pov)

I'm glad Xander and I are a couple. As we went to school, many girls are jealous that I'm holding his hand. As for the boys, I gave them a death glare at them making them afraid of me especially Butch and his goons  that hurt my man. We decided to enjoy ourselves while studying, doing activities, and other things. However, there's one thing that I need to do: Making out with Xander. Once we head my home, I'll take him to my room we can make out. Although, my heart wants it to happen and I will do it, especially the prophecy and the ice demon clan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 02/23/2024 - 11:42 p.m. - 10:48 p.m.

Published: 02/24/2024 - 10:48 p.m. - 10:49 p.m.