Human and Ice Oni Make Love (+18⚠️🍋⚠️🍋⚠️)

Warning: This is a lemon chapter. If you don't want to read it, then skip to the next part. Either way, enjoy the story.
____________________________________________

( 2 Weeks later)

It's been two weeks since Xander and Kirara are a couple. At highschool, many students looked at them jealous especially the boys but they didn't care except for Kirara who was giving them death glares at them making them shaking in fear. After school, Kirara has invited Xander to her place which he accepts her invite. As they went to her place, Kirara then kiss him on the lips as he starts melting from it. She leads him to her room and close the door from behind as she moved her head back*

Kirara: Hey Xander, I have a surprise for you.

Xander: Do you?

Kirara: Mmm-Hmm. Wait here.*heads to the bathroom*

As Xander wait for her, he decided to sit at the edge of the bed waiting for her. Suddenly, he hears the door open.

Kirara: Ok, I'm coming out now.*opens the door revealing her outfit* Ta-da!

*opens the door revealing her outfit* Ta-da!

Xander:*blushing mad*Wh-What the...!?

Kirara: Like the surprise? I decided to wear this just for you. How do I look?

Xander: Like a cute bunny...

Kirara: Fufu~ That's the word I needed to hear.*walk towards him and sit on his lap* Now, let's enjoy ourselves.*starts kissing him while wrapping her arms around his neck as Xander kiss back wrapping his arms around her waist as she felt something poking her* Hmm?*moves her head back while looking down seeing a bulge in his pants* Well, someone's eager.*gets off of him to the lower level and starts unzipping his pants revealing his huge member* N-No way, it's so big!*looks up seeing him look away in embarrassment* Hey now, don't be embarrassed now. Truth to be told, I wanted this to be my first time with you.

Xander:*looking at her* Really?*sees her nodded her head* Well, to be honest I want this my first time with you too.

Kirara: Then it's settled.*removes her top part exposing her breast and put his member between them* Now don't move, this will make you feel good.

Xander nodded as she starts messaging his member with her breast up and down. He started to moan as he moves his back feeling the pleasure from his beloved ice oni. Kirara then starts licking the tip and starts sucking it making him feel even more pleasure.

Kirara (thoughts):*looking at him* He's enjoy it. He likes the way I gave him. I think it's time I gave him my virginity.*stops as she gets up*

Xander: Why did you stop?

Kirara: Because it's time for the main event.*pushed him down gently on the bed and gets on top while removing her bottom part exposing her pussy* Ok, get ready for the main event Xander.*grabs and adjusted his rod and slides down feeling her insides begins to tear till it reaches her womb* Ahhh!?~*deep breaths* It's... inside me.

Xander: Kirara, you're bleeding. That's means it's your first time.

Kirara: Yes, it is. Congratulations for losing your virginity. Now, I'm yours.*deep breaths* Ok, I'm going to move. Don't move on your own.*sees him nodded his head*

Kirara begins to move up and down slowly not wanting to hurt herself since it's her first time. She still feels the pain but slowly turning pleasure as she starts going a bit fast making Xander moan from her movements. Suddenly, he begins to do something bold.

Xander: Kirara.

Kirara: Hmm?*gets grab and turn her over* Woah! Oof!*sees Xander on top of her* Hey! Why did you do that!?

Xander: Because I want to make you feel good. You can't do it by yourself because it's not enough.

Kirara:*eyes widened till she smiles for his words* You dummy. If that's what you want, then make me feel good.

Xander: As you wish.*starts removing his shirt revealing his muscular body and starts thrusting his hips*

Kirara begins to moan while feeling his rhythm of his thrust. Her breast is moving up and down as he grabs both of them and starts messaging and pinching her nipples making her moan louder and her body sensitive and pleasure.

Kirara: Ahhh!~ Oh God yes!~ More, give me more!~*sees her nipples getting pulled and pinched* Yes, yes!~ Pinched them!~  Pulled them harder!~ Oooh Yes, pound my insides!~ Make me yours!~

Xander: Kirara, I'm about to-

Kirara:*wraps her legs around his waist* Do it!~ Cum inside my pussy!~ Make me your woman!~ Cum, cum cum!~

Xander: Grr...!~ K-Kirara!*slams her womb while filling her up*

Kirara: Ahhh!~ So hot...!~ My stomach is getting filled...!~

Xander begins to pulled his rod out as he lay his head in her breast regardless of their sweat merging.

Xander: *pants* Kirara...*pants* That was... amazing...

Kirara: Yeah...*pants* You're amazing...*pants* I'm glad I decided that I needed that...

Xander: Kirara.

Kirara: Xander.*closes her eyes while leaning her head towards him*

Both lovers begins to kiss each other enjoying their love and bond

Both lovers begins to kiss each other enjoying their love and bond. However, behind the wall to her room, Kirara's mother Ragnarok smiles and proud of her daughter.

Ragnarok: You've done well Kirara. Now, the prophecy is complete. Tomorrow, I will explain to him about our tribe's new prince.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 02/25/2024 - 10:42 p.m - 9:23 a.m.

Published: 02/26/2024 - 9:23 a.m. - 9:24 a.m.