Asking Xander Out for the weekend

(Highschool)

The next day at highschool, the students are at class waiting for their teacher till he arrives. He begins to handing their homeworks as Xander and Kirara's eyes widened seeing their homework has an A+. Xander look behind Kirara as he smiled as she smiled back meaning their a good team. After class, they start doing school activities till the bell rings meaning the school session is over. Meanwhile in the hallway, Xander was about to head out till someone called.

Kirara: Hey, Xander!

Xander:*sees her skipping towards him* Kirara, you seem happy today.

Kirara: I am. I'm just glad that I got an A+ on my homework!

Xander: Hehe, me too.

Kiara: You know, we make a pretty good team. Say, you wanna go out?

Xander: Like a date?

Kirara: Huh? No, no, like going out with a friend.

Xander: Oh. Sure, I guess that wouldn't hurt.

Kirara: Great!*grabs his hand* Let's go!

Xander: H-Hey, I need to text my mom first!

(Mall- Food Cort)

Kirara:*taking a bite on the burger and starts eating* Mmm~ That's delicious.

Xander: Well, I'm glad you like it. Isn't there any food you like.

Kirara: I do like mild foods except spicy.

Xander: Spicy foods? Ok, I'll keep that in mind.*raise a brow* You know I'm curious, why you don't like spicy foods?

Kirara: Because I never like it since I first tried. It was awful and has no flavor, nothing but spices.

Xander: *sweat drop* Haha, I see.*thoughts* Can't say I blame her though.

Kirara: Say though, are you free tonight?

Xander: Free for tonight? Well, tomorrow is the weekend so, yeah.

Kirara: Great! Because I was hoping that we could hang out more so we can get to know each other more.

Xander: Of course. I'll let my mom and dad know. 10:00 a.m. sounds good?

Kirara: That could work.*gets up and starts stretching* Well, time to head home.

Xander: That's a word a couldn't agree with.

(Kirara's home )

As both made it back home, Kirara was in her room laying her back on the bed as she's squealing in excitement that she's going out tomorrow.

Kirara: Yes, I'm so excited that I'm going out with Xander! This is the happiest day of my life!*starts sitting up* But I mean, we're friends...*puts her hand on her chest where her heart is* Why does my heart feels like it wants me to stay with him?

...?: I can tell that your in love with him, Kirara.

Kirara:*jumps as she looked seeing her mother* Mother! You scared me!

Ragnarok: Fufu~ Sorry my child.*walked inside her room and sit next to her on the bed* So, how's your day with Xander?

Kirara: It's been fun. Not to mention hanging out and staying near him makes me comfortable unlike those other men who wanted my body.

Ragnarok: I know how you feel. But some that this Xander person my be your destin one and I can tell in your heart that saying he's the one.

Kirara: I know but...what do I do?

Ragnarok: Tell him how you feel. Let your heart guide you.*holds her daughter's hand* Tell him how you like and love about him. Follow your heart, my child.

Kirara begins to hear and listening her mother's words as she smiles.

Kirara: Ok, I'll do it.

Ragnarok:*smiles at her daughter* That's my girl.*gets off* Rest up for tomorrow, you'll need it.

Kirara: I will.*sees her exit her room* Mother's right, I need to tell him how I feel. Follow my heart,*looking at her hand and clench it*that's what I need to do.

To be continued...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 02/22/2024 - 9:32 a.m. - 9:52 a.m.

Published: 02/22/2024 - 9:52 a.m. - 9:53 a.m.