The Beginning of Marriage

(5 days later - neighborhood)

Having make love for the first time between the two couples, Kirara and Xander made it back to the neighborhood from school. Suddenly, Kirara looked at her  phone seeing a text.

Xander: Well, see you tomorrow.

Kirara: Xander wait.*sees him stops while turn around* I just received a text from my mom. She wants to see you.

Xander: What? She wants to see me?

Kirara:  Well, not just you, me as well.

Xander: Oh, ok.

(Kirara's home - Living room)

As both couples are sitting on the couch, they look up seeing Kirara's mother walking towards them and sit on the chair looking at them.

Ragnarok: I'm sure you know why you're here Xander.

Xander: I do. You must be her mother.

Ragnarok: I am. My name is Ragnarok. As you can see, the reason why I brought you two here is because our future of you two.

Xander: Future of me and Kirara?

Ragnarok: Correct. When I was watching and listening you two making out, I knew that the prophecy is complete.

Xander: What!? You saw and hear us!? And what do you mean the prophecy!?

Ragnarok: It's simple. When a female ice oni sees a male human, they see them as their mate and thus, impregnated them to carry their child. However, since you had sex with my daughter, that means the prophecy is complete and our clan will be strong.

Xander: You mean...I impregnated Kirara?

Ragnarok: Yes. However, as Queen of the ice demons, you'll be my daughter's husband for our clan's name.

Xander: What about my family?

Ragnarok: I believe you must tell them about the marriage. Once you tell them, you'll be move to my kingdom as your new home.

Kirara: I'm going to be a mother...*rubs her stomach while smiling* I'm never felt so happy.

Ragnarok: Xander, do you accept this decision.

Xander was in deep thought, since he impregnated Kirara he has to move in with the ice demon tribe to be with Kirara as her husband. Finally, he makes a decision.

Xander: Ragnarok...I accept.

Ragnarok:*smiles* Wise choice.*stands up offering a hand shake* Welcome to the family.

Xander shakes her hand as Kirara smiled for his choice.

(6 days later- highschool)

Teacher: Well class, it seems that Xander and Kirara are absent because-*hears the door open revealing Xander in his tuxedo* Xander, I thought you're sick?

Xander: No. Let's just say I had some where to be with. Also,*hands his teacher a note as he reads it his eyes widened* My wife is waiting for me.

Teacher:*sees him running* W-Wait!*looks at Xander running to the hallway* Wait! Who's your wife!? Where are you going!?

Xander: A wedding!

(Ice demon tribe - ceremony)

After moving in with Kirara's mother kingdom, Xander is waiting for Kirara till she reveals herself wearing a wedding dress walking towards him.

Kirara:*standing in front of him* Well, how do I look?

Xander: Like a beautiful snow angle. Also, I brought you something.*pulls out a wedding ring and puts it on her ring finger*

Kirara:*smiles while sighs* It's beautiful. Thank you so much.

Xander: Anything for my wife

Xander: Anything for my wife. Shall we listen to what they have to say?

Kirara: Not at all.

(Present time- 7 days later at the Ragnarok's Palace)

(Kirara's Pov)

And that's why Xander and I became husband and wife. His parents understand our love which they don't mind. Not to mention he has ice powers now like me and become the prince and our babies are twins. I never felt so happy in my life but in the end, we managed to defeated Edwin Black, Ryuji Kori, and the rest of his forces and the other taimanins including Shiranui Mizuki that my mother cured her. Ain't that right, Alice?*hears her daughter laughing* Hehehe, I know.*sees Xander along with their son*

Kirara: Darling!

Xander: Kirara.*sees his wife ran towards him and hugged him* Oof! Easy there.

Kirara: Fufu~ Sorry darling.

Alex: Mom, dad teach me how to use ice powers.

Kirara: Did he? Well, you do need training after all.

Alice: Hey dad, can I trained too?

Xander: Of course, but first we gotta eat something to gain strength.

Alice/Alex: Ok!

Fufuf~ That's my husband, always care for our family.*looking at the readers* Anyway, that's the end of our love story.*waves at them* Bye!

The End...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updated: 02/27/2024 - 11:14 p.m. - 10:20 a.m.

Finished: 02/28/2024 - 10:20 a.m. - 10:21 a.m.