1:Success

Anika Mishra
__________

"Oh wow Ani , Congratulations." said over excited Divya. Myra is also with us . We decided to have a girl's night today .
I am currently in France after my carrier is on peak .

Tomorrow is a party my company is throwing because of my successful carrier and for winning the Miss Universe title .
But on the other hand, my parents are fuming with anger because they wanted me to become an engineer or follow my Dad's path and operate their company .

I studied business for them and after I came abroad and pursued MBA in finance , I got an opportunity to showcase my abilities to the world .

My brother Vivek helped me in attaining my dreams and he also told my parents about my choice but they were not ready to listen us .

I met Divya and Myra in my first year of University . Divya pursued MBA in marketing and Myra did the same but in HR .
My bonding with them is very good . They listen to me and are always helping me .

When I first talked to them they were sitting in the cafeteria and I wished them and from then onwards we started talking with each other on daily basis . Our bond turned strong from then .

Once Divya told me when she first saw me she thought I was a bitch like others .

My trail of thoughts was interrupted when Myra threw pillow on my face and I looked towards her in a confused expression.
"What now ?" I asked her in a serious tone.
"We are talking here continuously and you are day dreaming here ." She said in a disgusted tone and
I

threw the pillow back on her face .

"Stop it both of you always behaving like teenagers , look at both your faces ." Divya yelled at both of us when we were not listening to her and kept fighting.

We both fight like cats sometimes but our bond is strong enough to make up with each other quickly and here this bitch Divya is always getting a headache from our fights and then she starts acting like our Mom .

"Okay mommy ." We both spoke in unison giggling and making her roll her eyes .
We both kept her name Mommy and this annoys her a lot.

She stood up and pinched our ears making them red .
"Get your ass up you both bitches." She said in an angry tone.
She is really an angry bird but her heart is a pure one . She never stays angry for a long time .
She is such a fun person to talk with .

Myra scrunched her nose in annoyance and then we both apologized to her .
We three hugged each other and ended up laughing at each other's behaviour .

We sat on our apartment's bed and started talking . At first we paid rent for this apartment but after my success and my both friends got their 15 lakh package and I walked on the path towards my dreams .

We brought this apartment because we shared many memories in this space and we wanted to keep it with us .

This apartment is on 7th floor and have a good space that even our families can come here with us . But we don't want that , our families are the real villains of our story especially mine .

"We are very happy for you , Ani . But what if your parents will argue with you and destroy your carrier." Divya spoke with concern in her grey eyes .