4: Back Home

*unedited chapter*

Anika Mishra
_________________

Its late in the evening and I stepped out of my flight . I am feeling a lot of good emotions as well as some triggering ones are also on the way . I am not sure how I am gonna face my parents and their talks about my marriage as well as my carrier .

I am getting a different type of emotions that I want to run away as far as I can from this world .

"Hello , Di." someone said grabbing my attention towards my back and I saw a girl aged 14-15 , looking at me with her sweet smile .

"Hy , dear." I said turning around and giving her my best smile to which she replied,"I am a fan of yours , You made our country proud ." She smiled ear to ear after saying this to me .

I was on the verge of crying but controlled my fucking emotions and embraced her in a hug .

"THANK YOU love ." I said hugging her to which she hugged me back .
"Can I take a photo with you ?" She asked me with a sweetest smile and I agreed . How cam I deny my supporters those who love me this much .

After she clicked the picture a lady in her early fourties came towards us with a smile . After seeing her the girl ran towards her and waved me good bye . She went with her Mom .

This feeling is all I crave , to be loved and to be appreciated for what decisions I make .

After coming out from the airport, I inhaled the sweet smell of my hometown , the rush on the roads and the vendors selling their items .

I missed this city soo damn much . I was thinking about this when a hand wrapped around my eyes and something soft was placed in my hands.

When the hand was removed I saw my brother Vivek and looked at my hands a bouquet was placed in them carefully wrapped with pastel yellow ribbons .

I hugged him instantly and he hugged me back .

"Welcome , princess." He whispered to me and I looked at him .
He then cupped my cheeks , "I missed a lot Ani , I missed your teasing and your annoying behaviour." He said with a lot of emotions mirroring in his eyes .

"I missed you too bhaiya , But now I'll fulfill my urge to annoy you a lot." Saying this I jumped in excitement and he gave me a fake angry face .

"Okay now , lets go home Mom and Dad are waiting for you or do you want to live here ?" He said with a annoying grin on his face and I hit him on the back of his head .

"You are a kid in front of me okay mister vivi ." I said smirking at him.
He ignored my teasing and said the driver to pick up my luggage .
I saw there was one more car for our security.

I was taking everything in when a sudden voice gave from behind , "Ani Di , Now come , people will start gathering here after seeing you." He said to which I agreed and settled myself on the passenger seat of our Audi R8.

Vivek also came and sat on the driver seat then He turned the ignition on .

I was taking in the evening view of the streets , the street lights began to light up and the lights of houses and shope also turned on .