3: Decision

Aarav Singhania
     ____________________

I woke up early for my flight to France . Varun sent me my private flight and security.

The whole Singhania house was quiet, everyone was sleeping and no one was there to question me unnecessary things. Most likely to ask me about my marriage but my answer is a plain no-no .
I skipped gym today and took shower and wore my  suit.

I reached the hotel nearby and a hotel room was already booked for me . After taking a peaceful break from the outside world , I got informed about the party's timing by the employers of Vogue publications.

I reached there on time , there was only a limited crowd present mostly women . The hall was lit up with golden lights and huge chandeliers , the decorations were not that bad .

This was type of a party where the successful people shared about their struggles and all . I was said to take a seat on front sofa .

"Sir , we are happy for your presence and also very thankful ." The man in grey suit said to which I nodded in response and settled on the sofa in front .

Then the same man stood on the stage and addressed me and the other important people present there .

I was listening to him when my phone buzzed from a notification.

I reached for my phone and opened a message from the unknown number .

UNKNOWN:  You will regret Singhania.

ME: Who the fuck are you ?

UNKNOWN : Someone special in your   Life.

ME : What ?

I don't know who has the guts to threaten me . After that there was no reply from that anonymous person.

I stood up from my place , when the manager came and asked ,"Sir ,Do you need something."

"I Don't have time for unnecessary things, Its my time to go ." I almost yelled in frustration to which he didn't say anything and I came back to my hotel room .

I don't know who he is and what he wants from me but I am damn sure that he is Naveen and wants revenge from me . His company was taken by iur enterprise after his dishonesty towards his employees .

He fled somewhere with his wife and our search is on hold for now .
I have to go back to India to find out the solution .

I sit on the bed of hotel room and called Varun , he picked after few rings . I am getting impatient about the threats ,that person can even harm my family .

Varun : Hy Bhai .
he said while on the call .

Me : Varun , there is a problem and I       am coming back to India now .

Varun : kya hua bhai ? Koi ladki ka chkkr hai kya ?
(What happened bro , are you talking about some girl ?)

I don't what his problem is , he is such a tease .

Me : What the fuck ! No
I almost yelled at him and he giggled listening to me .

Varun: I was just kidding bhai .