7: Shopping

Hello guys , how are you ?
  This chapter may have some mistakes kindly ignore them .

   Now proceed further and enjoy 👻

   _________________
Anika Mishra
________________

I was about to drift in my sleep when my phone rang . I picked up my phone from night stand seeing the caller ID , it was of Shivani doing video call .

When realisation hit me I got up from the bed in a hurry  and then picked up her video call . She was with one more girl just like her 'cute' .

"Omg, Anikaa Mishra !!." The second girl almost shouted after looking at me and placed her hand on her mouth to stop herself from screaming .

"Hello Bhabhi, She is Kriti Singhania, My chachu's daughter." Shivani replied to my unasked question .

"Hello cuties." I said giving them an ear to ear smile .

"Bh-BHABHI , how are you?" Kriti asked hesitating.

"I am fine Kriti , What about you both?" I asked both of them .

"We are fine too , Bhabhi!!" They both said in unison . Everytime they call me Bhabhi my stomach starts twisting and turning , a flight of butterflies takes place .

I was lost in my thoughts when I heard a throat clearing voice from another side . I looked up to see the owner and it was of Shivani .

Both of the girls were grinning like mad person .
"Bhabhi , why are you blushing all of a sudden ?" Kriti asked making Shivani giggle at her .

They both started giggling and more heat rushed towards my cheeks .
I was looking at their smiling faces when the door of their room slightly opened .

I wasn't able to get the view of the person at first , when he shifted a little more inside I saw HIM .

The beautiful face , chiselled jaw, dark hair , long lashes , pink lips , little beard , height above 6 feet and most importantly his intense gaze locked at the camera but not me .

Both the girls looked at me with confusion after seeing me .

"What happened Bhabhi?" Shivani asked with concern filled eyes .

"N-Nothing." I said stammering unknowingly. The person who made me feel something was standing and then slowly closing the door behind went away .

"Are you sure?" Kriti asked this time.
"Yes yes." I said giving both them a smile to which they replied back with the same smile .

"Bhabhi , we have made plan to go for shopping tomorrow as Bhai's wedding is soon." Shivani said looking at me.

"Okay cuties." I said making both of them smile in happiness.

"Okey Bhabhi then be ready at 9 in the morning." Kriti said and then we all talked a little bit as their mother was calling them for dinner .

After wishing them good night , I too covered myself with the duvet and didn't know when sleep took over me .

------ 6 in the morning ------

"Anika!!." I listened a yelling sound and then cold shivers ran down my body making me get up from my bed in a hurry .

Opening my eyes at once I saw the person , slowly my blur vision giving me the clear view 'mom is standing holding a jug in her hand' .

I saw my body shivering when I my jaw falls seeing I am all drenched in water .